South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Good news Buc's fans only 10% chance of rain Friday, At least we won't have to listen to SP weather excuses after they get beat.

I think you should be worried about the rain. Your backs have to find a hole to run in then make a cut into it. It is a known fact that rain and mud slow down speed. Your offense doesn't respond we'll to pressure so get ready for plenty of it

Good news Buc's fans only 10% chance of rain Friday, At least we won't have to listen to SP weather excuses after they get beat.

Rain wasn't the excuse in 2009.....I'm not sure why u keep bringing this up...Your full of unaccurate knowledge aren't you? Most said SP didn't have Robinson in 09 and that was reason. Rain, hail, snow or hurricane he would have made a HUGE difference on oth sides of the ball in that game. Saying he wouldn't is ridiculous and if you don't think so you should lose your man card

Rain wasn't the excuse in 2009.....I'm not sure why u keep bringing this up...Your full of unaccurate knowledge aren't you? Most said SP didn't have Robinson in 09 and that was reason. Rain, hail, snow or hurricane he would have made a HUGE difference on oth sides of the ball in that game. Saying he wouldn't is ridiculous and if you don't think so you should lose your man card

Yep, and that game helped the Bucs make the playoffs that year. Regardless the Pirates put up one heck of a fight without their best player. Rain or shine Friday, I am ready for a good game.

All smack talk aside - Boyd folks have a lot of respect for SP - because you have earned it. We are looking forward to this game - it's a good one to watch no matter which way it goes! I do think my BUCS are going to do it this year - but Friday night seems so far away!!! Go BUCS - HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

Lol man, "The Eraser" has quite the following doesn't he? He is a beastly man that is heard throughout the valley but all the way to Boyd?!? Bahahaha you all cant steal the calling of SP's finest and make it your own!! Be orginal.....Expect him to be in your boys ears every time they come out onto field!! Somebody is indeed going to get HIT though.....All night long and when it's all said and done....Only one will be standing....That is all

Lol man, "The Eraser" has quite the following doesn't he? He is a beastly man that is heard throughout the valley but all the way to Boyd?!? Bahahaha you all cant steal the calling of SP's finest and make it your own!! Be orginal.....Expect him to be in your boys ears every time they come out onto field!! Somebody is indeed going to get HIT though.....All night long and when it's all said and done....Only one will be standing....That is all

Your right TT only one will be standing but not to worry the Buc's players will help SP off the ground thats the way they play.