South Pittsburg against Boyd (Grider against this Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I created this little website here to give a little synopsis on this game. I hope that purplegrad man will leave my website I created alone. This game is not next Friday, but that Edwards man canceled on Grider a few weeks ago, so Grider does not have a game this week. I was hoping Grider might could just get a practice game with someone, but it looks like he is going to give them the week off. I garuntee you this will be a real hard game. Powerp and D60 better not make this Reynolds man mad on here. Boyd has that Cardwell boy back at passer. He passed for 1500 yards last year. He was also a durn all district passer last year. This Harden boy is their best tackler. He is 6'0 190lbs and he has a durn 4.1 gpa. Let me ask you a question. What kind of mess is this? I thought you could only get a 4.0 gpa? If that Reynolds man is giving him extra points on his gpa, that Childress man will find out. You think im joking but im not.

I created this little website here to give a little synopsis on this game. I hope that purplegrad man will leave my website I created alone. This game is not next Friday, but that Edwards man canceled on Grider a few weeks ago, so Grider does not have a game this week. I was hoping Grider might could just get a practice game with someone, but it looks like he is going to give them the week off. I garuntee you this will be a real hard game. Powerp and D60 better not make this Reynolds man mad on here. Boyd has that Cardwell boy back at passer. He passed for 1500 yards last year. He was also a durn all district passer last year. This Harden boy is their best tackler. He is 6'0 190lbs and he has a durn 4.1 gpa. Let me ask you a question. What kind of mess is this? I thought you could only get a 4.0 gpa? If that Reynolds man is giving him extra points on his gpa, that Childress man will find out. You think im joking but im not.

I'm posting here mainly for the Mayor. He thinks you're my daddy. Is this a home game for Pittsburg? Pirates don't need to be inflaming anybody for remainder of year. Last few games then playoffs. Thats a stretch that'd make an old Oak Tree quake. Perdiction later but right now I'm leaning with home team whoever that is.

Old Pirates says the open date comes at a great time for the Pirates with a tough stretch run that will require the Pirate's best efforts! Now, as Old Pirate being an old timer, figure this week the Pirates could use some extra.........wind sprints & some up-downs to re-focus them younguns from the Speedway with re-occurring penalities that have become epidemic proportion. The truth is inconsistency has been a major problem as a whole. Congrats to J Stone & C Hale as the bell cows on D with D Johnson & J Lankford on offense. D Jones has become a force @ nose guard and could become a real threat at that position.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The SP team last night would get beaten bad by Boyd. (You think I'm joking but I'm not either).

If you are losing to Whitwell, you ain't real good.

Heard it here first, sp wins comfortably. The bucs have struggled some this year against teams way less explosive than the pirates. The defense gets exposed in two weeks. Mark it down.

The SP team last night would get beaten bad by Boyd. (You think I'm joking but I'm not either).

If you are losing to Whitwell, you ain't real good.

Since you are now the number one expert ans have seen everyone answers this besides so so teams do you know of a good team who can get up to play Whitwell. Dang they axoewd 49 points ans gave up 2. I know for a fact you have never played in your life. You better hope the Pie area lose cause then you will have to come up with excuses of why they did.

Boyd is undefeated, but they haven't played anyone even as tough as Jasper. But it could still be a close game. With Mosely and Mitchell out for the year we are hurting on defense. Of course we were kind of hurting anyway, but Conner stepped up last night against Whitwell, and a fresh batch of Pirate second-stringers held off a tired Whitwell first string.

The Pirates came out cold last night...I mean iceberg cold....how long has it been since someone scored a safety on us?? But they finally warmed up. I don't think Boyd is all that great, but they're a lot better than Whitwell, and if we come out that cold against Boyd it will be hard to defrost and win.

Since you are now the number one expert ans have seen everyone answers this besides so so teams do you know of a good team who can get up to play Whitwell. Dang they axoewd 49 points ans gave up 2. I know for a fact you have never played in your life. You better hope the Pie area lose cause then you will have to come up with excuses of why they did.

2 Legit 2 Quit, you get to uptight about stuff. This team better get up to play the next three games. Overall, they will probably be the three best teams on the schedule. I saw Greenback last night. They have a good team and IF SP played them, they would cause some problems. A lot of these teams have many more seniors than SP. Believe it or not, it makes a difference. Also, SP is having to play a lot of younger guys as well as kids playing hurt.

Boyd is undefeated, but they haven't played anyone even as tough as Jasper. But it could still be a close game. With Mosely and Mitchell out for the year we are hurting on defense. Of course we were kind of hurting anyway, but Conner stepped up last night against Whitwell, and a fresh batch of Pirate second-stringers held off a tired Whitwell first string.

The Pirates came out cold last night...I mean iceberg cold....how long has it been since someone scored a safety on us?? But they finally warmed up. I don't think Boyd is all that great, but they're a lot better than Whitwell, and if we come out that cold against Boyd it will be hard to defrost and win.

Boyd will be the best team overall that SP has faced.

Boyd should be a good one. We need to heal some. Losing Mitchell now Payne hurts us on defense and makes us even more thin. I do believe we still have enough kids to get the job done but what little depth we had is now gone. We are now 1 or 2 injuries away from starting freshman it looks like. Time to man up and play iron man football. Our defense has gotten better the last two weeks regardless of Signal game. Hale and K Mitchell both are leading by example and keep making plays. It's never good though when the safety is your leading tackler on the year. We have gotten gashed some so far and that's been expected with injuries and youth. Getting Jones back at Nose I believe helps ease the burden losing Payne to a degree and should shore up the middle. I really look for him to lead the D line and be a force now that he is back. Boyd game to me is much bigger measuring stick than Signal because they actually know how to play defense and nobody else throws and goes for it on 4th time and time again like Signal does. Glad we didn't get anyone else hurt last night. A win is a win plain and simple. If we stay the course and keep working we will be fine. You think I'm joking but I'm not