Lexington Tigers @ Chester County Eagles Oct. 5

slward

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this thread will blow up by mid week. Im waiting on all the Lexington people to get on here!!!!!!

Your thinking about last years team and fans. This year there is a noticeable difference in attitude, leadership, and character. You wont hear any trash talk from this team or its fans! A valuable lesson was learned last year and this team is focused. They do not want another dissapointing end and early exit from the playoffs. I believe that is the reason for the silence.

Your thinking about last years team and fans. This year there is a noticeable difference in attitude, leadership, and character. You wont hear any trash talk from this team or its fans! A valuable lesson was learned last year and this team is focused. They do not want another dissapointing end and early exit from the playoffs. I believe that is the reason for the silence.

Silence is golden,but makes for a boring thread...LOL.A little banter doesn't harm anybody as long as it's respectable.I don't think the team did much "trash" talking the past two seasons,just a bunch of wet behind the ear smart-alec kids who were posting while they should've been studying...not on the team.I'll say that Lexington has way too many weapons for CC to stop with any constiancy,likewise their defense has the speed and depth that will be hard for the Eagles to move the ball against,therfore I'm picking the Tigers...by how much will depend on turnovers,field position,and injuries to an extent but could get to be a wide margin if everything goes Big Reds' way.No disrespect to CC, I think Coach Hodum and his staff are one of the best around,just a little time away from being on Lexingtons level.Hope everyone comes out healthy,and good luck to both teams the rest of the season!

I hope it stays classy this year! From everyone I've talked to that has seen Lex play this year has said they are the most physical team they've seen!

CC has been getting more and more physical each week! They are a senior heavy team but only 5 players have played at the Varsity level! It showed early on but now they are learning how to play together! Win or lose this week will show how tough mentally and physically CC is!

I'm gonna try everything I can to get off work and go! GO EAGLES!!!

the only way lexington wont get 100 yards rushing is with 11 fumbles...ala liberty style...i dont understand what the guy had in mind...they run the ball 99% of the time...its nothing for them to have 300 yards on the ground each game...lexington is good...i dont know about "the hardest hitting team in 4a" part...none of our players went to the sidelines with injuries or anything like that...they are solid defensively...

CC is gona need turnover help to keep the game close...lexington fumbled 4 times in the 1st quarter at liberty...of course liberty just fumbled it right back...but they are prone to dropping the ball...the question is what u do with the extra possession...

lex 35...with lex opening it up in 2nd half

CC 14

Well last years game was a great game. This year both teams lost several key players and had to rebuild. This is Chester County's homescoming so expecting alot of fans as I know Lexington will travel well. I hope this is a great game as both teams seem to be hitting there stride.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Out of all the teams on your schedule, Chester County picked this one for homecoming????