Dresden vs. Parsons Riverside

Select55

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight Dresden won against TWO teams...Riverside and the Refs. The refs tried as hard as they could to walk the ball into the endzone for the Panthers. But our boys never gave up. They played a great game. Just be warned, if you push or knock one of our guys in the head, they will come back and play that much harder.

Guest hevyrevy1611

HA HA HAAAAA!!!! When will the naysayers, doubters, and "haters" of Dresden ever learn? So this week the poor, over-rated, untalented, one-player, Dresden Lions who plays "easy" opponents met another team who was going to whoop us but good and teach us a lesson and bring us back down to reality according to the gurus and experts, with a 4 STAR, heavily recruited and supposedly talented super-stud quarterback who could not be stopped. Especially by the Lions. oh really now?.. Final score you ask? Dresden Lions 42, and Parsons-Riverside 3. And really, it was a worse blow-out than the score indicates (two of our TD's were called back by VERY questionable referee calls.. I hope the refs have a review system where they can be fined and/or fired for poor play-calling. It got comical and ridiculous.. sad really!), talk about DOMINATION & DESTRUCTION! ... wow! OUR quarterback showed up theirs BIG TIME, and man for man at each position we were just men among boys tonight. Those poor Panthers were embarrassed by our Lion warriors! And even our fans were louder and more enthusiastic, and we had more of them there than the home team did, and we all had to drive about two hours to get there! GO LIONS! KEEP IT UP! #1 ALL THE WAY! 8 wins, 0 losses, and two more games to go in regular season, then the playoffs! >>LIONS ROCK<<

Edited by hevyrevy1611

yep...lions are starting to improve again. Huntingdon puny ponies said riverside would give them a game..forgot to play their own game. LOL heard the refs kept them close in the milan game. I still think when its said and done....union city and West Carroll will play to see who goes to the state for the west. The stangs just can't get it done in the playoffs. :o

We aren't getting stomped by any team. If and that is a big if, Milan were to upset us, so be it. But come Oct. 26th Dresden is in for a beating. I'm not bragging I'm just stating facts. I said the same thing last year and you saw what happened. (STOMPED!) Dresden knows they can't beat us cause they aren't physical enough. Dresden you better worry more about Riverside because they are going to give you all you want tonight. They are fighting for a playoff spot and are hungry. I know your players aren't hungry cause they are 7-0. 7-0 creates complacency. It looks to me that your offense is getting worse with the number of points you are putting up each week. I guarantee we hold you to 2 TD's or less and you will not keep us under 5 TD's. I think Gleason is going to give you all you want too. They are faster than you and look to be just as big upfront. I hope you guys are undefeated when you roll into Carroll Co. in a few weeks....it will make it even more pleasing to break your hearts by ruining your perfect record. I bet we get further in the playoffs than you guys too. Wait and see.

Football Fan, it seems you are wrong on all counts so far. Milan did beat you and Dresden won pretty convincingly 42-3. I wouldn't go to Vegas just yet if I were you.

HA HA HAAAAA!!!! When will the naysayers, doubters, and "haters" of Dresden ever learn? So this week the poor, over-rated, untalented, one-player, Dresden Lions who plays "easy" opponents met another team who was going to whoop us but good and teach us a lesson and bring us back down to reality according to the gurus and experts, with a 4 STAR, heavily recruited and supposedly talented super-stud quarterback who could not be stopped. Especially by the Lions. oh really now?.. Final score you ask? Dresden Lions 42, and Parsons-Riverside 3. And really, it was a worse blow-out than the score indicates (two of our TD's were called back by VERY questionable referee calls.. I hope the refs have a review system where they can be fined and/or fired for poor play-calling. It got comical and ridiculous.. sad really!), talk about DOMINATION & DESTRUCTION! ... wow! OUR quarterback showed up theirs BIG TIME, and man for man at each position we were just men among boys tonight. Those poor Panthers were embarrassed by our Lion warriors! And even our fans were louder and more enthusiastic, and we had more of them there than the home team did, and we all had to drive about two hours to get there! GO LIONS! KEEP IT UP! #1 ALL THE WAY! 8 wins, 0 losses, and two more games to go in regular season, then the playoffs! >>LIONS ROCK<<

I may go ahead and reserve a room at Cookeville...sounds like you guys may be going again! Good win you dominator and destroyer!! I nominate Heavy for "King" of the Lion Warriors!!! Do I get a second on that motion???

I may go ahead and reserve a room at Cookeville...sounds like you guys may be going again! Good win you dominator and destroyer!! I nominate Heavy for "King" of the Lion Warriors!!! Do I get a second on that motion???

While I appreciate HevyRevy's enthusiasm, I can assure you most Lions fans are not as convinced we are "dominating." Ok, last night, we did, but most of our games have been pretty darn close. We are thankful to be where we are now and hope to keep rolling...but...alot remains to be seen.

Edited by Select55

Tonight Dresden won against TWO teams...Riverside and the Refs. The refs tried as hard as they could to walk the ball into the endzone for the Panthers. But our boys never gave up. They played a great game. Just be warned, if you push or knock one of our guys in the head, they will come back and play that much harder.

Are you kidding me...I've never seen so many cheap shots in a game as Dresden took in one drive! How in the world number 20 wasn't ejected I'll never understand, he threw 2 or 3 punches on our reciever who was on the ground at the time. If TSSAA gets a look at this tape Dresden may not have enough players left to play Huntigdon!

Are you kidding me...I've never seen so many cheap shots in a game as Dresden took in one drive! How in the world number 20 wasn't ejected I'll never understand, he threw 2 or 3 punches on our reciever who was on the ground at the time. If TSSAA gets a look at this tape Dresden may not have enough players left to play Huntigdon!

Your #24 is the one that should have been ejected...he knocked our guy in the helmut while he was down and started the whole thing! After that, emotions started running wild on both sides.