Coacht Posters That Have Passed On

pegleg

The Nature Boy is still around up here, but finding a sighting of his post is like waiting for a shooting comet. Every once in a while he will show up to trash or inspire....whichever his mood dictates. And I, for one, just wish the Rocket Man would re-ignite the stylin' and profilin'....! Because LIKE HIM OR NOT.....HE'S THE BEST THING GOING TODAY! Whoooooo!

Kazzy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chauncy Gardener (Steve Widener) was a poster from Alcoa who sadly took his own life about a year ago.

He was a regular at the Liar's Club lunches and worked with kids for decades at Alcoa Little League.

He had a mind like a steel trap.

He remember the count, who was on base and how many out there were when I hit a three run bomb against his beloved Indians.

An amazing person, gone too soon.

http://www.thedailytimes.com/Obituaries/story/Stephen-Widner-id-016976

Slim....I'm going with neither of those. I heard he leads the Parade of Mardi Gras down in New Orleans. With that Gold Hat (with the giant feather sticking out) and the purple silk shirt, and beads hanging all around his neck....! I'm going with that or a pimp in Baton Rouge. mellow.png

Kazam

Edited by kazam37