Columbia Academy (3-3, 0-3) @ Perry County (1-5, 1-2) Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who said 6 starters? i said 6 players and yes it was a 6! It was 8 players in all that was suspended in that game 2 weeks ago, 6 from richland and 2 from loretto and yes teams play without players all the time but when you lose 6 players from a small team it hurts alot and if you dont think them 6 players wouldnt have made an inpact on that game then you know nothing about highschool football!

who said 6 starters? i said 6 players and yes it was a 6! It was 8 players in all that was suspended in that game 2 weeks ago, 6 from richland and 2 from loretto and yes teams play without players all the time but when you lose 6 players from a small team it hurts alot and if you dont think them 6 players wouldnt have made an inpact on that game then you know nothing about highschool football!

I don't believe they could've helped stop #45 and #21 last week. Perry County's offense was rolling and their defense played amazing in the second half. Those six players wouldn't have changed a thing in my book. Besides it's neither here nor there, Perry County-38 Richland-28 Final. Now on to Columbia Academy this Friday.

one of them was a 2nd string and the te played both sides of ball so that makes only 1 starter i counted 6 for that. It doesn't matter game is over move on. Cause i can tell you there was a time last year pc didn't have all there players because they got thrown out. Maybe it will teach them a lesson. If you want to talk about that game go to that thread. This is pc vs ca. And for pcsupporter. Perry county offense is stoppable everyone is. Don't go bragging we have only won one game. But i see a change in these boys. And all the backs had a good game including 36 who had 140+ he just didn't score.

Edited by Pcviking2010