Chattanooga Central vs Tyner

fishheadspin

Oh the dreaded week...son plays for Central and i am a Ram grad!!!!!! who do i pull for????What colors do i wear?

Can Central find a way to get up off the mat on the road after a huge let down loss? Does Central have anyone that can block Tyner's monster defensive lineman?

Mentally this team closed up shop last week before kick off ever came around. Allen has to find a way to motivate this boys this week. Coaching staff has to call a better game even if that means Allen has to call plays 100 % of the time.

As i said in week 1, if Central tries to play ball control offense, the lose by 40.....this has been the script so far......must find a way to become explosive or might as well just start playing all the freshman now and let them get seasoned.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched in disbelief Friday at Central. I was quite shocked. Very few of our young men played with intensity or heart. Its like they were distracted. But..we can finish strong and believe it or not we have the talent to win out. My opinion on how it should be done really does not matter since I'm not the coach. But hopefully we can get back on track.

After the loss to Hixson, I expect the "Rams" to come out with a dominating perFormance. It's Senior night at Bob Evans stadium and I am sure the seniors realize that they need to win the remainder of the games on the schedule for any post season hopes. Hixson was good but Tyner shot themselves in the foot with muffed punt, interceptions and fumbles. I hope the QB #10 is ok. He did not play on Friday due to being injured (that's no excuse because others have enough talent to fill in).

GO RAMS!!!

i'm always pulling for central no matter the odds. and it doesn't matter if allen calls the play's or not....... (i'll keep the rest to myself). but i would like to see the boys play with more heart and desire allen can't doing anything about that. they have to pull togather for them self and have some pride about there self. because like everyone said last week it look like they were just out there.

i'm always pulling for central no matter the odds. and it doesn't matter if allen calls the play's or not....... (i'll keep the rest to myself). but i would like to see the boys play with more heart and desire allen can't doing anything about that. they have to pull togather for them self and have some pride about there self. because like everyone said last week it look like they were just out there.

WingT huh.png

Hang in there. Glad you always pull for Central

you are right about the desire...there was a great feeling in practice early in the week but thursday you could see it all turn around and it definitely showed on game day. Thursday no intensity, and the coaches saw it too, there were numerous come to jesus meetings.........Boys got to find a way to get back up and fight...finish blocks finish tackles......

Coaches biggest job this week has been being head cheerleader and therapist! lots of work on fundamentals yesterday, oklahomas, blocking and tackling.,.....

The defensive tackles specifically #70, (6'4"-335) and #74,(6'4"-265) must dominate Central's O-line. Also turnovers must be at a minimum. If this happens the "Rams" should win. Offense should operate with the RB's by committee. If the Pounder defense has 7 or 8 in-the-box, go with the "43-regular"!!

Go "RAMTRAIN"!!!