Cathlick vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Went to the game & after watching it is hard to believe Catholic would have fared much better playing their last 3A schedule before the reclassification.

No way of really knowing, but I think the Irish would have a tough time getting past Morristown West (4-3), Kingston (6-2), Livingston (6-1), Fulton (6-1), and Baylor (4-3), and we do know about Webb (6-1).

Probably get past Scott, Stone, Austin East & Anderson County. Morristown West & Anderson County probably could go either way.

Best case would probably be 5-5, likely case would be 4-6, and worst case would be 3-7.

Now, ALLREGION, IRISHBBALL, SHAMROCK, and PATRICE, how about a little quid pro quo. P.S. ill know if your telling the truth. You too UGLYCOACHING!

I made my comment solely because you asked for names without revealing your own, and then I gave you your due credit for doing so when you did give your name. I couldn't care less if someone posts their name or not.

By the way...I don't think that you need to ask for Patrice's name...it's kinda in her username cool.png

Edited by AllRegion

Luther Hastings is my name. I live in Knoxville, stop by anytime. First visit is free after that I hold court in the cul de sac.

I'm Pat Walden also known as Irishbball. Not afraid to state my name. My name was pretty easy to figure out if you've read my old posts. Been associated with KCHS sports for 20+ years and I'm on football coach #4. LOL Edited by IrishBBall