What 3-A and 4-A teams need to be on upset alert?

TigersVoice

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What team do you think need to becareful this week and be ready? And if their not who do you think could get upset this week?

My upset alerts this week goes to Giles County who are 6-0 as they host Fairview should be a good game with Giles comming out on top. But Fairveiw will come to play with there 5-2 record they wont be and easy push over. And my other upset alert is Livingston at 6-0 as they go to White House who is 3-3. White house has some play makers and if Livingston is looking into the future then White House may pull off the upset. Both games should be exciting games to watch and will be great match ups this week. Edited by TigersVoice

My upset alerts this week goes to Giles County who are 6-0 as they host Fairview should be a good game with Giles comming out on top. But Fairveiw will come to play with there 5-2 record they wont be and easy push over. And my other upset alert is Livingston at 6-0 as they go to White House who is 3-3. White house has some play makers and if Livingston is looking into the future then White House may pull off the upset. Both games should be exciting games to watch and will be great match ups this week.

I can assure you Livingston is not looking into the future. I do agree that it is a trap game, but it is not because Livingston is looking ahead.

I am right there with you about Giles Co. After watching my Tigers play both teams, I have to say that Fairview will give Giles all they want Friday night. I am not going to say Fairview will win, but if Giles has an off game it is a distinct possibility.

You are right if Giles has an off night and if Coach Hughes has his Fairview team ready and his defense stands strong could be and upset in the making. Should be a great game and the game of the week. Edited by TigersVoice

I can assure you Livingston is not looking into the future. I do agree that it is a trap game, but it is not because Livingston is looking ahead.

I did'nt say they were looking ahead what i ment was if they make the mistake and are looking into the future it could be an upset. And yes this could be a trap game i agree 100%. Edited by TigersVoice

My 3A team is Waverly (3-4) who is playing Creek Wood (0-7). Waverly needs 2 more wins to feel good about the playoffs and this has to be 1 of those 2 games. Creek Wood was close in their losses to both Harpeth and Stewart (both teams that are very comparable to Waverly). My 4A team is Sycamore (4-2) who is playing Harpeth (3-3). Harpeth hasn't beaten Sycamore since the 2000 season but they, like Waverly, have to play with an extra sense of urgency and win 2 of their final 4 games. The loss to East Robertson really hurt Harpeth and put them in a hole. Their final 3 games are Camden, Waverly, and Cheatham. A win against Sycamore would go a long way in helping their cause.