Marion (6-2) vs Copper Basin (6-1)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad this is a home game. Don't know anything about Copper Basin. Do they have any effective passing game, great outside speed, etc. They will not beat Marion by simply pounding the football. Marion, on the other hand, likely can beat CB by that means. I see Marion getting even better on defensive side of football. Continue portecting the football. No fumbles lost in last game I believe. That should continue to be the standard / expectation.

Continue portecting the football. No fumbles lost in last game I believe. That should continue to be the standard / expectation.

Had one fumble and lost it... happened very late in the 4th quarter when nothing but clean jersey's were in the game for Marion... Much better job this week of holding onto the ball...

Copper basin is a good team this year, compared to the pirates..........probably not, but this will be a test. They are 7-1 and obviously their schedule isn't real strong, but neither is marions realistically. Last night, grace kinda keyed on zemen a little bit and it was good to see the other backs have some success and the other zemen played well also. Keep on rolling warriors and gaining momentum.

Had one fumble and lost it... happened very late in the 4th quarter when nothing but clean jersey's were in the game for Marion... Much better job this week of holding onto the ball...

Thanks for the correction PG. I exited game just after Marion failed on 4th &3 near midfield in 4th quarter. Looked like Coach Mac was in "run the clock down mode". Tried to beat the traffic down that construction lane connector to Interstate.