Marion (6-2) vs Copper Basin (6-1)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basin ain't seen anything that is remotely close to Blake Zeman.. Marion has multiple runners, and copper ain't seen an offense this powerful. Did Marion scrimmage Silverdale?

Yes, Marion scrimmaged Silverdale and beat them 5 TD's to 1... With freshman Walters playing QB...

Basin ain't seen anything that is remotely close to Blake Zeman.. Marion has multiple runners, and copper ain't seen an offense this powerful. Did Marion scrimmage Silverdale?

I garuntee you that Zeman boy is real good. That McCurry man said he was as good as that Emmitt Smith man that played in the NFL and that Daffron man said he was as good as that Westmoreland man that played in the SEC and the NFL. Let me ask you a question. What SEC school is this Zeman boy going to? I have watched some SEC schools and that Dooley man, that Phillips man, and that Chizik man could all use a good runner. You think im joking but im not.