West Greene Vs. South Greene

football fan33

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cry baby you started it with the black knight comment so all I said was hope they win next Friday .

Actually he was responding to DevilMan who said he hoped SG wins. Not really sure why this matters....people can cheer for whoever they want (county fans or city). Personally, I THINK WG keeps the milkcan for the 4th straight year(which has never happened).

Wow, first you call him a joke, and now a crybaby. Most people get reported for all these personal attacks....Barb, where are you when we need you?

why would barb help you? and just because someone calls someone a crybaby and a joke doesn't me report someone . Lol that is being a tattletale and a crybaby ! Look I think west Greene will keep the CAN .

I have respect for SG and the things they have accomplished over the years! One thing for sure is I have NO respect for Shawn Jones!! Nothing against the kids or people at SG! This should be a great game!

i hope you guys stampede the rebels. In my last 3 attended SG games, 2 of them i have had unbeleivable experiences with SG fans..and this year, SG staff...amazing how rediculous some "adults" can get over HS athletics.....GO BUFFS in this one.....35-0

i hope you guys stampede the rebels. In my last 3 attended SG games, 2 of them i have had unbeleivable experiences with SG fans..and this year, SG staff...amazing how rediculous some "adults" can get over HS athletics.....GO BUFFS in this one.....35-0

Care to elaborate on the "experiences with the SG staff"? And I'm sure it's easy sitting the stands when your team is steamrolling , but what happens to the Adults in the Greeneville stands when they get shutout by Alcoa ?

You think Rebel Hill is bad? Try wearing orange in Athens or Gainesville.

Honestly, if SG could only manage 8 points against an NG team that WG scored 28 (could've been more) on, what makes people believe that SG will score any more than that on WG? The WG defense has been pretty darn good the last couple of weeks, barring GHS, of course, but even there they forced several fourth downs in the first half.