West Greene Vs. South Greene

football fan33

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right, an incompletion stops the clock. Running the power play and iso 3 times in a row keeps that clock rolling!

You can do that against Unaka and North Greene. The Offensive Line is not that strong this year sorry but it's true! When you play teams that are equal you got to be more balanced.

Edited by WGHS93

You pollute ours enough anyway.

It's ok to be jealous just don't let it get outta hand lil buff

I agree with you on the first part of your comment (everyone is on every thread), however your jealous comment is really getting old...come up with something else. I am a WG fan and have ZERO jealousy towards other programs.

Leave it to a couple of Gville fans to interrupt a WG/SG thread to talk about what Bad A**es they were when they were younger. Enjoy talking about the past, but start another thread or pollute one of your own threads. Thanks for the Respect!!!!!!!

Leave it to a couple of Gville fans to interrupt a WG/SG thread to talk about what Bad A**es they were when they were younger. Enjoy talking about the past, but start another thread or pollute one of your own threads. Thanks for the Respect!!!!!!!

Sorry for polluting your WG thread,I'll edit the rest of what I just wrote Edited by BatmanDB

You pollute ours enough anyway.

It's ok to be jealous just don't let it get outta hand lil buff

Lil Buff isn't scared! You may get suprised! Lil or Big! No getting out of hand, just dont care about your trips to watch ut! Apparently you were scared, buying UF shirts! Shows that the golden balls doesn't belong to u! When I go out of state to watch UT play, it is havoc with the oposing fans, but I have never wimped out and bought the opposing teams shirts! Ha, What a man! (or so you call yourself)

Edited by WGHS1987

Lil Buff isn't scared! You may get suprised! Lil or Big! No getting out of hand, just dont care about your trips to watch ut! Apparently you were scared, buying UF shirts! Shows that the golden balls doesn't belong to u! When I go out of state to watch UT play, it is havoc with the oposing fans, but I have never wimped out and bought the opposing teams shirts! Ha, What a man! (or so you call yourself)

Nice try Lil Buff but I think your barkin up the wrong tree. Go talk to Bigvoldaddy.