Dobyns-Bennett vs Tennessee Hill

ArtVandalay

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP... Forman is a beast!!! On one of his TD runs I bet EVERY player on the Viking squad had there hands on him at some point in the run.... some of them twice! And this kid shrugged them off and jogged into the end zone. Then calmly hands the ball to the ref and jogs to the sidelines like it was just another stroll in the park. Impressive team but two very spectacular players. Just a couple of notes. This has been too easy for these two studs and you can see that they are getting use to playing at almost half speed.... especially on defense. They need to be challenge before they get to Maryville or they will be in for a BIG surprise. One more thing. If I was going to play DB after scouting them so far this season I would dedicate two defensive backs in an effort to shut down Swafford in the secondary, and assign my best athlete to do nothing but (do his best to) shadow every move Forman makes whether he has the ball or not. Doing this will greatly improve your chances because by all accounts these two account for 80% of DBs offense. Don't get me wrong... DB has a very good TEAM but to be honest with you... the only two numbers i remember are #6, #8, and the first time I've ever seen the number 70 put up on the Viking scoreboard. I'm one of the biggest DB heaters on these boards but even I can't hate on what I saw tonight. Congrats on tonight's win and good luck for the rest of the season. WHEN you guys go to Maryville.... I will travel in support!!! But I'm not gonna wear any of that TRIBE crap. Gotta draw the line somewhere. sleep.png