PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoodMan are you the baloon man from mTp?

Hmmm..... Really?.... His wife works the gates at the football games..... Surely he wouldn' t be disguising himself as a Collinwood player/fan/staff bad mouthing mTp's coaching staff, administration, kids, and town (i.e. rat town)....???.... Would he?.... Doesn't strike me as the type.

I had theWoodman pegged as a kid/player or just barely older as a just outta school fan......thus why I have limited and throttled back my responses...... but they do seem to know quite a bit about all the 3 sports and players/staff/parents and has attended a bunch of games in all of them as well to know how the kids act and to have suggested you behind the plate....... one other person I have in mind, I'll speak to you about the next time I see you.

GO TIGERS !!!!!

Oh yeah...... Butchie.... Thanks for trying to turn the Subject back to where it belongs and to others who have tried to stay on football.... Thanks guys!

Edited by Big Bigby

Hmmm..... Really?.... His wife works the gates at the football games..... Surely he wouldn' t be disguising himself as a Collinwood player/fan/staff bad mouthing mTp's coaching staff, administration, kids, and town (i.e. rat town)....???.... Would he?.... Doesn't strike (pardon the pun) me as the type.

I had theWoodman pegged as a kid/player or just barely older as a just outta school fan......thus why I have limited and throttled back my responses...... but they do seem to know quite a bit about all the 3 sports and players/staff/parents and has attended a bunch of games in all of them as well to know how the kids act and to have seen/known you behind the plate....... one other person I have in mind, I'll speak to you about the next time I see you.

GO TIGERS !!!!!

Oh yeah...... Butchie.... Thanks for trying to turn the Subject back to where it belongs and to others who have tried to stay on football.... Thanks guys!

I want to wish both teams good luck tonight!

Marco was good no great player. I still think Tucker was better. GO VIKINGS!!!

haha ive read 20 pages an all im hearin is how marco is beenin compared to tucker...ive played against marco an ive never seen anyone who could touch him..yeah tucker had the arm but as far as play makin not even close..marcos dont come around often

haha ive read 20 pages an all im hearin is how marco is beenin compared to tucker...ive played against marco an ive never seen anyone who could touch him..yeah tucker had the arm but as far as play makin not even close..marcos dont come around often

Everyone seems to think Tucker got all his yards in the air which is a bad misconception, in 2010 when he broke those season records he had around 2500 passing and around 1900 rushing. So lets not down play Tucker's play making ability.