PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We laughed to putting Perry county on the handle as a loss and a big goose egg its called motivation maybe pc needs a rock hammer because I saw no motivation just defeat

just remember how out of the last 4 years 3 times we have spanked that bottom. I want you to notice something when wc or pc or ca whoever beat u in region we dont get on here especially not players and talk crap about things.

dude are you kidding me the boys all the talked about is they kept grabbing their privates and making racial comments...and on the way out a couple mtp players were yelling telling 23 he don't belong here little boy and at half they were chanting with their coach lets go vikings !! come on

They did the same crap against Cwood. Really classy bunch. That's not football that's trash. Rat town trash. Coaches and all chanting and taunting. That's not football. Not many coaches bow to their players and fall into their mindset.

They did the same crap against Cwood. Really classy bunch. That's not football that's trash. Rat town trash. Coaches and all chanting and taunting. That's not football. Not many coaches bow to their players and fall into their mindset.

Exactly. True character shows there. Not in the paper when they interview them and they say stuff like well play a good team this week and they turn around do that crap

I'm confused, i don't understand how we are labeled the trashy team when pc had more personal fouls and started all the fights? Watch the film, #23 swung on a lot of our players and if i'm not mistaken if you throw a punch you should be ejected and suspended for a game. I got swung on during the game, i laughed and walked away, of course every team is gonna talk smack it's football! Come on now. Even the refs were laughing at pc because they were hitting and pushing us after the play, One ref even told #9 after he hit me in the back after the play to "look at the scoreboard" Pc was calling us "rapists" and n words the whole game.