Big 8 - Week 8

voltnh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep forgetting that SH's Malik McGue is only a sophomore. The kid's going to be fun to watch the next couple of years.

I didn't realize that. I thought he was a Junior. He's definitely got the potential to be something special. I've heard some rumors he'll take over the QB position next year for the Toppers. True?

Some of us are looking ahead to week 10, and beyond. But there are still two weeks left.

S. Central at D. Boone

S. South at Crockett

DB at TN High

Science Hill at Volunteer

Some of us are looking forward to week 10 and some should be dredding week 10

BOONE 56 CENTRAL 00

SOUTH 63 CROCKETT 00

JOHNSON CITY 52 CHURCH HILL 20

KINGSPORT 66 BRISTOL 07

Roll Tribe Roll

According to an article on CoachT, DB will be a 6 seed in quad 1 and travel bck to SC for a round 1 game. I guess the writer thinks that DB will lose to SH. Not sure how he thinks that will bump DB to a 6 seed or even why he thinks SH will beat DB. Pretty interesting article though.

District Winners and Runners Up get seeding preference in the quad. So, the DB/SH loser could end up 5th-7th in the quad after everything shakes out.

According to an article on CoachT, DB will be a 6 seed in quad 1 and travel bck to SC for a round 1 game. I guess the writer thinks that DB will lose to SH. Not sure how he thinks that will bump DB to a 6 seed or even why he thinks SH will beat DB. Pretty interesting article though.

Kreager is a knowledgeable writer, but pieces like this that zero in on "if the playoffs started today" are meaningless. The playoffs will depend on who wins games in weeks 8, 9 and 10. Therefore , unless one is predicting Science Hill to beat D-B, there is no way this can happen. Like I said , absolutely meaningless. Why publish?