Band play during action..(Conspiracy Theory)

K1212

I think that Forrest complained to TSSAA about Cascade's band playing during game play a few years back and TSSAA said "there is no rule against it". The band playing is not near as bad as some obnoxious fan yelling constantly… I’ll take the band any time… of course I favor the band because Cascade has one of the best, if not the best in the state.

I do enjoy hearing a good band. To me, that's part of the football atmosphere. We don't even have one.icon_e_sad.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Forrest complained to TSSAA about Cascade's band playing during game play a few years back and TSSAA said "there is no rule against it". The band playing is not near as bad as some obnoxious fan yelling constantly… I’ll take the band any time… of course I favor the band because Cascade has one of the best, if not the best in the state.

The freightrain that Cascade does is something I have come around to liking (it's no different than an air horn to me...and I love air horns), but bands playing songs while there is football going on is something I can't stand. How would a band director like for a football game to breakout during Christmas recital?!?!?

At least somebody's band plays during the game, Greeneville's (I know they're not in A-AA) band barely plays during the game. Warmup for the majority of the 2nd quarter, perform the exact same show they do every game, and then take the 3rd quarter off. It's a joke! Hey Greeneville band fans, cheer for the football team! They're the reason you have a performance on Friday night anyways!

Sometimes the crowd can be louder than the band, all just part of home field advantage. At Elizabethton during some plays you can't hear the band or anything due to crowd noise, especially on a 3rd and short.

The 3rd Qtr is usually when you need them to raise heck and make a lot of noise when the other team has the ball! Rest after the game hosers.

Let the band play, scream while a guy putts and holler throughout a tennis match because it is a game. And I always take my skirt off when reading a truth prevails post.

Tennis and golf are a little different than football.........maybe all the fans should be quite and not get to loud so they distract your team..........