South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Hope all the SP fans make a safe trip down to LGDS (Larry G. Davis stadium) and get yer self wanna tham loaded baked taters there reel gud!

Is this Larry Davis man that Davis man with the mustaches dad? He needs to tell him to trim his mustache in the picture of my Murphy Fair book. That is a bunch of mess. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and this Larry Davis man is a coach for this other Davis man. Let me ask you Polk people a question. How much is this Larry Davis man going to charge to get into his stadium tonight? Grider charges $6 dollars and everyone else charges $5. Grider has to charge one dollar extra to buy new headphones when he broke his up their at Lookout. Let me ask you another question. Will that person at the gate of that Davis mans stadium let me bring my thermos with hot cocoa into the stadium? I garuntee you it will be cold tonight. You think im joking but im not.

Is this Larry Davis man that Davis man with the mustaches dad? He needs to tell him to trim his mustache in the picture of my Murphy Fair book. That is a bunch of mess. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and this Larry Davis man is a coach for this other Davis man. Let me ask you Polk people a question. How much is this Larry Davis man going to charge to get into his stadium tonight? Grider charges $6 dollars and everyone else charges $5. Grider has to charge one dollar extra to buy new headphones when he broke his up their at Lookout. Let me ask you another question. Will that person at the gate of that Davis mans stadium let me bring my thermos with hot cocoa into the stadium? I garuntee you it will be cold tonight. You think im joking but im not.

To answer the first question yes it is his dad he was the head coach before derick davis....second question we charge $5 and free parking....always have and I'm sure they will let you bring your hot cocoa in....I don't see them telling you no ....and I know your not kidding its going to be in the 40s tonight. Haha

To answer the first question yes it is his dad he was the head coach before derick davis....second question we charge $5 and free parking....always have and I'm sure they will let you bring your hot cocoa in....I don't see them telling you no ....and I know your not kidding its going to be in the 40s tonight. Haha

Roy, bring plenty of cocoa for all of us. Don't bring that chili you brought last year though. That stuff was potent.

Your joking, $5 dollars and free parking? Grider charges $6 dollars and he charges to park by his stadium to. This Davis man needs to tell Grider this mess. Grider even charges me to refill my thermos with hot cocoa. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Your joking, $5 dollars and free parking? Grider charges $6 dollars and he charges to park by his stadium to. This Davis man needs to tell Grider this mess. Grider even charges me to refill my thermos with hot cocoa. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

If you run out just go talk to peanut at the cons stand he will refill ya.

If you run out just go talk to peanut at the cons stand he will refill ya.

Will this Davis man be at the gate watching for me to come in with my thermos? He better not tell me I cant bring it in. Who is this peanut man? Will he tell this Davis man let me bring in my thermos? I am also bringing my Murphy Fair book so I can show it to some of these Polk people. You think im joking but im not.