South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

One of the classiest coaches ever is coach Davis. Great job at the end. This is not sarcastic so please don't think that. This is the truth.

I agree I was running the chains and he knew the clock was screwed up and that it was over. He has alays been that way ever since he started back in 2000 my freshman year. Once again good luck to you guys in the postseason,

Just got back from Benton. Congrats to the Pirates on a come from behind win. The pirates battled 4 turnovers, bad officiating, and questionable play calling and still came back and won. SP needs to feed " Big Man" Johnson the ball. Yes I changed his nickname. He needs at least 20 touches a game. We need to keep doing what we do running the ball and throw the ball 7 times or less a game. Bottom line, we got to keep working hard and getting better each week. It is almost time to start the real season. Pirates have another tough game next week against the new #1 ranked Knox Grace after Boyd lost. Congrats to Demetric, Stone, Mckenna Blevins and Khalil Mitchell on playing a heck of a game and rallying the troops for a W!

Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not let that Johnson boy have the ball more? Was he trying to shave points in this game? If Grider would have let that Johnson boy run the ball more tonight we might have scored more. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider put our passer back their deep on kick and punt return tonight. I garuntee you if he gets hurt we will lose and our season will be over. You can't put your passer back their as a ball catcher. What was Grider thinking? This was stupid if you ask me. You know what I mean? Grider should have made that Stone man put 7 down linemen and we would have stopped that Miller boy tonight. We let him run all over us tonight and it about cost us the game. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Great job pirates! Best defensive effort of the season. Offense has got to quit making mistakes and senseless penalties. Officiating was horrible. Much much respect for Coach Davis on coming across the field and ending the game when the clock would not move for whatever reasons. Now be gotta get ready for GCA.