South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

That interference call was for a hit to the head not interference. The ref said the wrong one. The pirates should have won the game by 21. However, I would have taken a 1 point win. Win is a win. Polk needs their qb back if they want to try to do something in the playoffs. That boy last night tried hard, but you can see he was not the main fella.

powerp did #4 get ejectected?If he did how will that effect you all against Grace?How long will he be out?

powerp did #4 get ejectected?If he did how will that effect you all against Grace?How long will he be out?

Yes, he made a boneheaded mistake and he knows it. He was very sorry for what he did. Just got caught up. Got to keep your composure though no excuses for it. He is out against GCA will return first round of playoffs. I do not think it will affect SP that much.

Yes, he made a boneheaded mistake and he knows it. He was very sorry for what he did. Just got caught up. Got to keep your composure though no excuses for it. He is out against GCA will return first round of playoffs. I do not think it will affect SP that much.

Surely he wasnt a SR and miss his last home game against GCA,that would be a hard one to swallow.They are kids tho and the get caught up in the moment.

Surely he wasnt a SR and miss his last home game against GCA,that would be a hard one to swallow.They are kids tho and the get caught up in the moment.

Yeah not much of a loss, he is an exceptional athlete though and will be missed in some areas I am sure. I think we seen in the 2nd half we need to quit the razzed dazzle. We just aren't good enough all that. It's a fine part of a game plan but when it doesn't work in the first quarter ... Don't keep trying it. I liked the passing game plan. We just threw it to the wrong receivers or we dropped passes. We are not a deep threat, stick to quick hitches and seams. There was a particular passing formation and routes we always ran with the Allen twins that always worked. How come we don't run that now? I'm guess we have no one as consistent as them two.

That interference call was for a hit to the head not interference. The ref said the wrong one. The pirates should have won the game by 21. However, I would have taken a 1 point win. Win is a win. Polk needs their qb back if they want to try to do something in the playoffs. That boy last night tried hard, but you can see he was not the main fella.

watching replay on TSSAA portal. Hope the video stays available for a few days, gonna be hard to watch it all with LSU game about to come on. I will look for the things mentioned here. Great Win!!!

watching replay on TSSAA portal. Hope the video stays available for a few days, gonna be hard to watch it all with LSU game about to come on. I will look for the things mentioned here. Great Win!!!

Glad to see defense show up. Polk is in trouble if they ever get behind. No qb last bjght .

Old Pirate says #4 repeatedly makes bone headed mistakes, thou only a sophmore he should be smarter than his play, dad burnit that goes for a heep of younguns for the Pirates! Figure a 1 game suspension will get his attention. Recon theys several that could benefit from some stiff disciplinary action!

The officiating.....OP ain't got comment with the crew not as bad as seen this year. Charlie's comment about this is a tad lame cause the general poor officiating is not fair to the younguns who work their tails off then some goobers cause the game to be tanted.........Again the officials should be held accountable for their performance and pay structured by performance not just showing up!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

way to NOT GIVE UP pirates! Grider has lost his Mind! as usual! not even give Johnson the Ball til 6 mins left! Then Johnson Ran over everyone! Coach Davis of Polk you are one Classy Guy! that was the Classiest thing ive seen in Football!

How about getting behind the team rather than always busting on Coach Grider. The man has only won 3 state championships at SP. He is ONLY going to the TSSAA hall of game when he retires. You are retarded!

How about getting behind the team rather than always busting on Coach Grider. The man has only won 3 state championships at SP. He is ONLY going to the TSSAA hall of game when he retires. You are retarded!

LOPAO..............Old Pirate says Geno is jest ticked coach Vic ain't a graduate from the "Geno School of Coaching".......yous right mayor?, he ain't never had anything good to say about coach Vic. Recon some things never change....like Jasper will always be Jasper, us fellers will always be skeerd of them skillets, TNTBSU shops(Trying Not To Be So Ugly) shops should never be called Beauty Shops and Geno will always be Geno, the coach Vic trasher!

BTW,recon us fellers been misguided again with his recent appearance proclaiming he wouldn't post again....?

GO WAR EAGLES................

Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOPAO..............Old Pirate says Geno is jest ticked coach Vic ain't a graduate from the "Geno School of Coaching".......yous right mayor?, he ain't never had anything good to say about coach Vic. Recon some things never change....like Jasper will always be Jasper, us fellers will always be skeerd of them skillets, TNTBSU shops(Trying Not To Be So Ugly) shops should never be called Beauty Shops and Geno will always be Geno, the coach Vic trasher!

BTW,recon us fellers been misguided again with his recent appearance proclaiming he wouldn't post again....?

GO WAR EAGLES................

The War Eagles are underdogs today vs Vandy. Ouch!

I know some don't want to hear it but one man does not make a team. Last week against Boyd Johnson forgot to block a couple of times and it seemed Vic was a little upset on the sidelines. He is probably one of the most talented runners the Pirates have ever had but it takes a team effort to win and that means you have to do the little things when you are not running the ball. Maybe Vic was sending a message. Maybe not. I don't know but maybe we will see on down the road