Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OldManChilders

So you bailed on your actual team again this year and jumped on the UFCA bandwagon again. Doubt that Boyd will let a ref on the school payroll make a difference in your game. If you make it that far. So how does Brett Farve's mother like working at FCA? Or was it a house you gave her to send him to school there?

Actually, it was both. And a car. And these two wide receivers we've got coming in next year also set us back a hefty sum. Winning is fun, but it sure ain't cheap.

Next year will be totally different, Boyd will be 3A or DII, Huntingdon looks like 2A and FCA will be on probation.............

Let me also say that West Carroll and Huntingdon both are very good teams and you guys can fight over who is the best in Carroll County. Dresden can beat Huntingdon but it will have to be one of the best games we've played all year, much like the effort we had against WC. Been watching film on the Stangs and they are really fun to watch. Warbritton never get tackled by the first person to hit him and their line always makes some pretty large gaps for him to run through. They are pretty much one dimentional but Warbrittion isn't the only back to worry about...............

Next year will be totally different, Boyd will be 3A or DII, Huntingdon looks like 2A and FCA will be on probation.............

Let me also say that West Carroll and Huntingdon both are very good teams and you guys can fight over who is the best in Carroll County. Dresden can beat Huntingdon but it will have to be one of the best games we've played all year, much like the effort we had against WC. Been watching film on the Stangs and they are really fun to watch. Warbritton never get tackled by the first person to hit him and their line always makes some pretty large gaps for him to run through. They are pretty much one dimentional but Warbrittion isn't the only back to worry about...............

We will be 2A. popcorneater.gif

whats our chances?

Chances for what? I'm worried about being district champs outright, right now. Think the Huntingdon game will tell us alot about our playoff team. This is basically a playoff game in my eyes. Guessing quad 4 will be one of the toughest quads in the playoffs and the winner of quad 4 will most likely play Adamsville and that would be a pretty tall order also.

Chances for what? I'm worried about being district champs outright, right now. Think the Huntingdon game will tell us alot about our playoff team. This is basically a playoff game in my eyes. Guessing quad 4 will be one of the toughest quads in the playoffs and the winner of quad 4 will most likely play Adamsville and that would be a pretty tall order also.

At last. Someone that understands a little bit about the TSSAA setup and playoffs.