Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, I am going by the current rankings here on CoachT, http://www.coacht.co...90&groupid=23,1, (he has all 82 teams in Class A, which is all of 1A and 2A on here), and his Top Ten is Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage 1 Dresden 9-0 100.00% 2 Moore County 9-0 100.00% 3 Adamsville 9-1 90.00% 4 Boyd Buchanan 8-1 88.90% 5 Coalfield 8-1 88.90% 6 Friendship Christian 8-1 88.90% 7 Gordonsville 8-1 88.90% 8 Grace Christian 8-1 88.90% 9 Greenback 8-1 88.90% 10 Hampton 8-1 88.90%

but we all KNOW you gotta win on the field. Time will tell, but the perennial "hated" and "disrespected" ones, the Dresden Lions ARE winning and may yet shock everyone. "IF" we win it all no doubt there will STILL BE folk who spin it around and retort we not deserve it, that it a fluke win. ha. It amazes me how disconnected and discombobulated some folk can get in their thinking, not just in sports, but in all of life.

No body likes us, we can't get any respect, we win yet are still underdogs yadda yadda yadda!!

Geeze man, strap on the helmets, play your games, and win consistently year in and year out and respect will follow. Coming on this board and singing the blues will do nothing but bring your stock down. Respect is earned, and it takes more than a couple of years. Those rankings don't mean squat, simply win your games and earn the respect you so obviously desire!! I think Friday night Dresden might get a lesson in respect. There's a reason people are picking Huntingdon to win, it's called respect! People know that year in year out we are hard to beat and especially at home. We welcome you to Paul Ward Stadium, home of the Mustangs!

No body likes us, we can't get any respect, we win yet are still underdogs yadda yadda yadda!!

Geeze man, strap on the helmets, play your games, and win consistently year in and year out and respect will follow. Coming on this board and singing the blues will do nothing but bring your stock down. Respect is earned, and it takes more than a couple of years. Those rankings don't mean squat, simply win your games and earn the respect you so obviously desire!! I think Friday night Dresden might get a lesson in respect. There's a reason people are picking Huntingdon to win, it's called respect! People know that year in year out we are hard to beat and especially at home. We welcome you to Paul Ward Stadium, home of the Mustangs!

We're trying to get to that level or status... That's the whole point. and we will continue to strive for that. Go lions!

We're trying to get to that level or status... That's the whole point. and we will continue to strive for that. Go lions!

You are correct, we are trying to get to the level of Huntingdon. They have been good year in year out and I would expect them to continue to be a force to reckon with. I also believe Dresden has the coaching staff to build something special if we can keep them. The talent Dresden has coming into high school the next few years will also help us build for the future. Rankings mean squat to me and shouldn't mean anything to our boys either. I'm expecting a good game Friday night and hope the Lions can pull out the victory......