Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

Most of Dresden's fans will be leaving at halftime to go eat a late supper since they will be losing so badly. Get ready for Warbritton to run all over you guys. You may not have many defensive starters left after our offensive line gets done with you. We are going to shut your little Raymer down like a Detroit car factory.

Okay I dont have a horse in this race so I shouldnt be bothered by this.......but FF1970. you are a moron. Its difficult to make sence out of your radical posts. You must be some young childish dude who just likes to say stupid stuff. You have not matured enough yet to understand that this game could go either way quick, fast in a hurry. Like I said ....no horse in this race.....but pop offs like you bring out the smack talk in me. From now on I will just ignore ignorance and leave you to your coloring book and helmet.

Edited by BigSwo

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I dont have a horse in this race so I shouldnt be bothered by this.......but FF1970. you are a moron. Its difficult to make sence out of your radical posts. You must be some young childish dude who just likes to say stupid stuff. You have not matured enough yet to understand that this game could go either way quick, fast in a hurry. Like I said ....no horse in this race.....but pop offs like you bring out the smack talk in me. From now on I will just ignore ignorance and leave you to your coloring book and helmet.

Yep!! He's our towns window licker!! Like I said, every town has one. Ours just happens to have Internet access lol praying for a injury free game but also that those boys in my den right now playing NCCAA football on Xbox and screaming put the hammer down on Dresden!! Lol

Not sure if this has been posted. But before the game there is a soup dinner at the school. All proceeds will go to Jimmy Taylor. Jimmy's wife Ginger has been a teacher for years at Huntingdon. Her husband Jimmy is suffering from dementia. They are great people so get there early and help them out. GO BLUE!

I work with Dressers dad. He will be enrolling in Arlington as a freshman if not at Arlington rumor has it that he would consider Briarcrest as 5 or 6 of his Dulins Dodgers team members will be enrolled there as well. Either way the kid will not be in Dresden so enjoy watching this special kid while you can. Dressers dad wants him to play the toughest competition out there which is why he plays summer baseball with Dulins and they travel throughout the US finding such competition. He will be a 3 sport star in high school but it will be his sister the track star that has the bigger career.

Since Briarcrest is mentioned, it is also an exceptional school. A friend of mine who started his coaching career here in McKenzie went on to coach at Briarcrest for a time. Also, Briarcrest is where the well known Michael Oher gained his fame as in the movie "Blindside" and the Baltimore Ravens OLT. Either school is a good choice.

Edited by duckman38201

Yep!! He's our towns window licker!! Like I said, every town has one. Ours just happens to have Internet access lol praying for a injury free game but also that those boys in my den right now playing NCCAA football on Xbox and screaming put the hammer down on Dresden!! Lol

"window licker" LOL Good one pop. Good luck to your boy and the rest tonight. No doubt Dresden will come to play and that should be expected from them. It should be a good one. Hope both teams come out of this one healthy for the playoffs.

Been so busy not been able to be on the boards too much but I will say this no fireworks tonight, also if we lose I will eat crow but I dont think I will have to worry bout that.

Kermit, finally myself and Butchie will not have to eat crow after this game. (well Butchie got close, LOL) however to all who need a good recipe when this one is over Butchie and the Duck will gladly share our many recipes with all who need them. Personally I don't think you need worry either BUT, that's why we play 'em.

Anyway, 'ol Butchie and your's truly have eaten our share of the foul fowl and give free recipes and advice unless Butchie decides we will be charging for the recipe's in the future. Maybe we'll just publish a cookbook tor the critters and sell it online!!!????

In all seriousness now congrats to the mustangs on both sides of the ball, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Good luck to Dresden in the playoffs hope you go to state and win the gold ball represent West TN & our district good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....weak, weak west...if they make it should be no problem AGAIN for the east to win it all.