Volunteer @ Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a real crap game to watch.If all goes well,I'll use two or three of my tickets and find a Volunteer family that needs some tickets and give them two or three.It would be a shame to drive up here and have to pay for what they will go through friday night.

Edited by BatmanDB

I bet we score 70

I'd "'almost'' take that bet.I don't know how much work our starters will get with the playoffs a matter of days away and how the staff will treat this game.They may use it for conditioning and we score 70 easy.They may do about like the last few games.Not saying Volunteer is a great team.I just think they are a "little'' better then what our backups have seen for most of the last few weeks.I hope they are and the starters get a little more live action.

I bet we score 70

Something DB should guard against is something Volunteer is well known for especially against DB. Cheap shots and baiting our players into a fight. As you know any player kicked out of a game cannot play in the next game (Science Hill). I know how they think down there. I hope Coach Clark addresses this before the game.