Tennessee Wrestling Coverage

WrestlingGod

We want to work across the state, Knoxville and Memphis are two huge reasons we started this, not enough coverage of the wrestlers out there.

Awesome news! you are what this state needs to help wrestling grow collectively! Thanks for your hard work.

Black Horse Invitational 11/30-12/1

SBA vs. CBHS at SBA 1/10

CBHS Duals including Soddy Daisy, CBHS, Centennial, Collierville, Cordova, Arlington 1/19

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those dates look awesome. I have sent an email to every coach in the state. While I would love to cover the CBHS duals for instance, I can't do anything unless I'm invited by the coach.

That would be HUGE for Memphis wrestling. A great opportunity for some great exposure. I will get on my connections and make sure an invite is sent to you! Thanks Thadd! Love what you're doing here.

Hi WrestlingGod I sent you an email wondering if you would be interested in filming our tournament at Dobyns-Bennett High School in Kingsport. It is dec. 7th and 8th. There will be region1 and region 2 teams there plus 7 other states. There will also be 41 state placers coming this year. It is 32 teams on 9 mats in one gym. Please let me know if you are interested and i can give you more details.