Watertown @ TC...on the creekbank

slimshady

In 14 years all of those kids from gville will still be playing and only 6 of the h20 kids will be left. Reasons vary I'm sure but I looked at gville roster 22 seniors and h20 has 8 and 2 are transfers and 1 first year playing. Granted that coaching could be an issue but retaining players could be another problem.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 14 years all of those kids from gville will still be playing and only 6 of the h20 kids will be left. Reasons vary I'm sure but I looked at gville roster 22 seniors and h20 has 8 and 2 are transfers and 1 first year playing. Granted that coaching could be an issue but retaining players could be another problem.

will agree but if your being coached wright and winning the boys are going 2 be interested. When your losing to the big three year after year they don't want to play. Talent wise h20 has some tallent this yr enough to beat the big three no way but there is not 144-26 difference any h20 person would agree w that. They will fold against jc no game planning. I agree with everything u said but the kids losing interest is coaching . Someone please post me the records for h20 against the big 3 for the last 15yrs. Edited by diesel28

Well Webster record vs big 3 is 4 w. And 12 losses I think and before he became coach since 91 h20 was o and 30 so the good ole days weren't that good either and didn't h20 get beat by 65 to 0 vs tchs in 90. And while h20 has talent in the skill they still and have never had good line

will agree but if your being coached wright and winning the boys are going 2 be interested. When your losing to the big three year after year they don't want to play. Talent wise h20 has some tallent this yr enough to beat the big three no way but there is not 144-26 difference any h20 person would agree w that. They will fold against jc no game planning. I agree with everything u said but the kids losing interest is coaching . Someone please post me the records for h20 against the big 3 for the last 15yrs.

TC leads 21-4 in last 25 meetings...Gville leads H2O 21-4 in there last 25 also..uFCa leads 15-10.

Last win vs fcs was 89. Been 2 wins vs tchs since 89, 3 wins vs gville maybe so h20 is so 2 and 23 vs tchs, 0 and 25 vs fcs, and 3 and 22 vs gmen. There were six coaches during that time one three times I think. Webster is 2 and 6 vs tchs 2 and 6 vs gmen, and 0 and 8 vs fcs.