Moore Co. @ Community

oldraiderfan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I can say is the Zebras were out in full force tonight at community one play community is going out for a pass MC player is in front of Comm. player by at least one step Comm. receiver trip's and fall's MC get flagged for interference, ain't no way but give's Comm. first down .Comm score's with the assistance of the ref's. Next score for Comm.is a bad play from MC with 18 sec's left in game we sould take a knee game over but no we try to run another play and fumble inside the 10 yard line Comm. pick's up the ball and trot's in end zone for sec. score. MC 34 Comm.16.

The best team in 1A is Gordonsville. I'm not from Gordonsville, but I have seen them twice. Listen to what I'm saying an mark my words. If they don't win it, it's their own fault.

1. Gordonsville

2. Greenback

3. South Pitt

4. Huntingdon

GAP

5. Moore County

5. Coalfield

5. West Carroll

5. Union City

Gordonsville should represent the east. Only two teams "might" be able to compete with them and that is a big "might".

MC won but not by your 40, sorry to disappoint you. For someone that is not from Gordonsville or a Gordonsville fan, you sure blow their horn all the time. I thought you were a South Pitt fan and if you are they sure don't need many fans like you.