District 12A

RedTang

I dont see Stown getting a split with Cwood

I don't see that happening either. Cwood is the deepest team that I've seen. They have players on the bench that could push WC to the 2nd place team if they were playing in Waynesboro.

Update on Scorers.

1. Matt Lineberry FH 13.7

2. Seth Wright Stown 12.688

3. Justin Edney PC 11.917

4. Sawyer Ray WC 10.643

5. Logan Montgomery Cwood 10.467

6. Kelby Ray Cwood 9.75

7. Zack Risner WC 8.733

8. Carson Kelly WC 8.429

9. Wesley Pigg Cwood 8.333

10. Riley Brashier FH 8.3

11. Hunter Andrews Cwood 8.125

12. Nate Morrison Stown 8.059

13. Briley Glass Loretto 7.923

14. Renan Souza FH 7.75

15. Ethan Fowler Loretto 7.667

Can you say THUMP!!!!!!!

Stown 70

PC 44

28 fouls to 9, i'm sorry but those refs were pathetic, if i was a Summertown fan i would've been upset about all the fouls, i'm not saying thats the reason why we lost, we lost because we also had 20+ turnovers but when you can't guard someone without getting a foul called or do anything without getting a Tech, and y'all making every single shot even the "how'd he make that" kinda shots then yes we'll lose but i can't stand 3 men that didn't call a fair game, but good job Summertown good luck the rest of the way, hope to play y'all again, NOT in the Barn.

I believe we have evidence of how physical things were tonight and why it was called the way it was.....eye gouges from your girls????? In my best Cris CarterN, MAN!!!!!!!

really, Vandychris? I usually enjoy and agree (mostly) with what you post, but have to call you out on this one. 2 of our girls have walked away with black eyes from the 2 previous match-ups between pc and summertime! It was unfortunate that your player was injured, but certainly not intentional, and not a foul. both girls went for the ball; there was no purposeful "eye gouges". Summertown is one of the most physical and aggressive teams I've watched in years. It's really hard to believe that you feel that the officiating was legitimate in that game. Your girls have a good team, one that would be hard to beat without the help of the refs. the referees were horrible...period! And, the way the one with the flat top acted towards Coach Edney was way out of line! He must have issues with females, because he didn't take the same attitude with Coach Haston. Like I stated, it would have been a difficult game to win, but the loss would have been easier against just the Lady Eagles...not the team And the refs !

Win or lose, I like to think I call it like I see it....which drives my wife crazy. She usually has on her "jaded glasses" when it comes to refs in most of our games, but I have to say, using the excuse of bad officiating is, and I have always felt, weak. There are bad calls in every game, but from my seat friday night, I saw lots of fouls that were....and weren't called. They were on both sides as well. I know that most of the aggressious outcries from the Perry County side of the court were on "ACTUAL FOULS".

If there is one team that we play that I feel is one of the more agressive teams when it comes to being a little extra physical, it is Perry County. I'm not saying thats a very bad thing, but when you have refs that call the pushing and shoving, and you have a team that does that sort of thing, sometimes the refs call .em out.