District 12A

RedTang

Perry County was just clicking on all cylinders, that just shows you how dangerous this team can be. Hopefully they'll play like this the rest of the year because Decatur County-Riverside is a very good team with Dylan Scott in the post but he can always go outside and shoot the three and their little point guard Mays is a very skilled player. I wouldn't rule out them and Trinity Christian having two great games in the district this year. Weston Bates and Justin Edney were excellent last night. 35 points and 28 points respectfully for the two of them.

Perry County was just clicking on all cylinders, that just shows you how dangerous this team can be. Hopefully they'll play like this the rest of the year because Decatur County-Riverside is a very good team with Dylan Scott in the post but he can always go outside and shoot the three and their little point guard Mays is a very skilled player. I wouldn't rule out them and Trinity Christian having two great games in the district this year. Weston Bates and Justin Edney were excellent last night. 35 points and 28 points respectfully for the two of them.

35 & 28 points is awesome for both of these young men. I went to USA Today High School Sports and pulled out some mid season averages in scoring in D12.

Top 10 scorers as of now.

1. Seth Wright S'town -12.222

2. Sawyer Ray W.C. -11.9

3. Justin Edney P.C. -11.222

4. Kelby Ray Cwood-10.909

5. Carson Kelly- W.C. -10.3

6. Ethan Fowler- Lor. - 10.143

7. Hunter Andrews Cwood-10.091

8. Logan Montgomery-Cwood-9.9

9. Weston Bates P.C.-9.889

10.Zac Risner W.C. -9.818

35 & 28 points is awesome for both of these young men. I went to USA Today High School Sports and pulled out some mid season averages in scoring in D12.

2. Sawyer Ray W.C. -11.9

That's awesome Grad. Thanks for the stats, hopefully these young men will see their averages rise.

2. Sawyer Ray W.C. -11.9

Dont think those state are 100%. I might be mistaken but those are based on the stats that are entered. Loretto has some games not entered and not accounted for, or at least last time I checked they werent. Cant speak for any of the other teams. But they should be pretty close. Edited by RedTang

Dont think those state are 100%. I might be mistaken but those are based on the stats that are entered. Loretto has some games not entered and not accounted for, or at least last time I checked they werent. Cant speak for any of the other teams. But they should be pretty close.

I know that WC has played a game or 2 since those were posted but I assumed that they would be close.

I know that WC has played a game or 2 since those were posted but I assumed that they would be close.

Not just the last games, but games throughout the season. CoachT doesnt even have the records correct, but neither does another website that ends in preps. Cant type the sites name as it comes up as unapproved website.. I think the stats are only as good as what gets reported and if nobody from either team or whoever reports them then tjhey just gets left out. Edited by RedTang