District 12A

RedTang

Now that's taking a chance and making a bold prediction! Surprise it's #1 seed vrs #2 seed!

How about a Perry Co vrs Wayne or a Perry Co vrs Summertown prediction that would be a surprise.

Summertown vrs Collinwood is my pick for championship & Collinwood wins by 16 in Championship game

Edited by EAsports

Now that's taking a chance and making a bold prediction! Surprise it's #1 seed vrs #2 seed!

How about a Perry Co vrs Wayne or a Perry Co vrs Summertown prediction that would be a surprise.

Summertown vrs Collinwood is my pick for championship & Collinwood wins by 16 in Championship game

I'll say WC vs Cwood and WC by 2.

Just to let everybody know, if you can't make it to the games next week in Linden, i talked to my sons co worker that runs the radio station there and he said that they'll have the games on ihigh.com/perryco (Audio Only because of TSSAA rules) so if you can't make it just go to that they're going to do every game of the tournament, Boys and Girls.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I feel like WC caught CW off guard last game. Trojans missed at least 75% of free throws. Id expect CW to play more like the first game.

I thought that might have been the only shot that WC will have to beat Cwood. WC missed free throws that they don't usually miss and made a bad decision to drive with 18 seconds left and got a charge called. Had they held for last shot they had a chance to pull the upset. It would surprise me that WC will play that way as a whole again this season.

Looks like every team in D12 that played last night lost. Stown to MTP, Cwood to CA, WC to Hardin County, FH to Hampshire. Baseball season maybe be getting very close.

Another huge night for Seth Wright in the loss to Richland. It was 18-17 Richland at halftime. Seth had 10 PTs 9blocks 8 rebounds at the half. That being said.... Why would Summertown come out in the 3rd Quarter and completely go away from him? The Morrison kid turned the ball over at least 6 times in the first 4 minutes of the 3rd and Seth Wright touched the ball 1 time in that Quarter. At some point you gotta ask yourself. Is there waisted space on the floor? There's 2 and Sometimes 3 players on the floor for Summertown that don't contribute enough to the team to justify playing 25+ minutes/game. The guard play has killed them all year. They can't protect the ball. Waisted possessions off of turnovers and ill advised shots. Every team that Summertown plays dominates the glass. It's not the opponents post players either. It's the guards that go uncontested to the glass and get the rebounds. The big guy down low is doing all he can do but he can't block out 4-5 players. Simple little stuff between now and the Wayne County game and I believe it gets interesting. But I will be the last person to come out with a bias prediction or a no brainer #1-#2 pick. This district is top heavy. Collinwood is above and beyond the best team in the district but after that you can't find another complete team. Wayne County or Summertown with Collinwood in the final. I don't see Summertown playing with WC though. Regardless of how big of a game Wright has, Summertowns guards can't play with WC. Sorry for the long post guys. I had a lot to say. Safe travels to You all, on your way to Linden next week.

it was 18 to 17 t half.. Richland shot terrible summertown didn't shoot much better.. Richland turned up the heat on defense in th 3rd..limiting STown to 2 pts.. Eag. only had 3 or 4 pts in 3rd on Mon. at Richland..Most people think Richland can shoot but dont realize these guys can really D up when they want to.. Big guy for Stown can play he just needs a guard to make a couple of 3s to free him up.. Only saw Richland against Cwood and tonite.. I would say CWOOD wins tourney unless they just play bad but thats whyyou play the game 3 bad refs can definitely determine the outcome.. SEE YOU GUYS IN RICHLAND in a couple weeks..

Im thinking that the third WC/Stown matchup is going to be won by Stown....I have a hunch our boys are tired of losing to WC and are going to be totally focused on the task at hand. I look for Seth Wright to have a huge game in getting to the finals.

WC played MTP in a close game last night. MTP won by 5 but WC had chances to pull it out at the end. Both of WC losses to MTP were by 5 & 7 points. I haven't given WC much of a chance this year but 6 of their losses were Lawrence County 14- 9 in AAA (twice), Hardin County 19-3 in AAA (twice) and MTP 20- 2 in A (twice). Edited by WCHSGRAD