District 12A

RedTang

We have different views on several things, but one thing I think we can agree on is that Seth will be MVP

I'm still trying to figure out what y'all see in Seth Wright, i mean if i was 6-6, 6-7 and i could get it directly under the basket then yes i can score 22 points pretty easy, but the fact of the matter is this, if he don't get it at the block and if you play behind him he can't score, seen this kid since he first started and he's been the same ever since he's not consistent enough to score at will if you play behind him and he tries to do a jump hook, he's not accurate at all. I don't have a horse in this race so i don't really care who wins the Wayne County vs. Summertown game but if they play Risner or Stooksberry behind him then Summertown's going to have to win from the perimeter.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I'm still trying to figure out what y'all see in Seth Wright, i mean if i was 6-6, 6-7 and i could get it directly under the basket then yes i can score 22 points pretty easy, but the fact of the matter is this, if he don't get it at the block and if you play behind him he can't score, seen this kid since he first started and he's been the same ever since he's not consistent enough to score at will if you play behind him and he tries to do a jump hook, he's not accurate at all. I don't have a horse in this race so i don't really care who wins the Wayne County vs. Summertown game but if they play Risner or Stooksberry behind him then Summertown's going to have to win from the perimeter.

Well... We finally hear from the Edney camp. This is what we see in Seth Wright. 13 rebounds per game and 8 blocks per game. That's the stats that he can control. His points come off rebounds. He doesn't get the ball in the post so the 13 PTs he is averaging could be much more. He is the best player in the district this year on the single fact that he makes teams one dimensional. I was wondering when PC was gonna show back up.

Go Eagles. I hope they have an incredible game tonight as a team.

Well... We finally hear from the Edney camp. This is what we see in Seth Wright. 13 rebounds per game and 8 blocks per game. That's the stats that he can control. His points come off rebounds. He doesn't get the ball in the post so the 13 PTs he is averaging could be much more. He is the best player in the district this year on the single fact that he makes teams one dimensional. I was wondering when PC was gonna show back up.

Go Eagles. I hope they have an incredible game tonight as a team.

Wow if you really think i was going to say that Justin Edney should win District MVP then you are sadly mistaken. Watching both games tonight i would have to say either Zack Risner or Sawyer Ray from Wayne County and Logan Montgomery or Hunter Andrews from Collinwood are in the hunt for it. NO WAY is Seth Wright as good as y'all think, Risner completely DOMINATED Wright tonight, Wright can't play when someone is behind him his jump hook looks the same as it did back in Middle School. Either way Wayne County destroyed Summertown 63-49 and led by as many as 19. Good Luck to Wayne County against Collinwood.

Wow if you really think i was going to say that Justin Edney should win District MVP then you are sadly mistaken. Watching both games tonight i would have to say either Zack Risner or Sawyer Ray from Wayne County and Logan Montgomery or Hunter Andrews from Collinwood are in the hunt for it. NO WAY is Seth Wright as good as y'all think, Risner completely DOMINATED Wright tonight, Wright can't play when someone is behind him his jump hook looks the same as it did back in Middle School. Either way Wayne County destroyed Summertown 63-49 and led by as many as 19. Good Luck to Wayne County against Collinwood.

As many as 19? Which game were you watching. Risner dominated down low? They played 2-3 zone all night and when they were in man they triple teamed him. Dominated. The only thing the dominated was the boards. Summertown got out rebounded by probably 20 tonight. Risner and the other big guy was in foul trouble before halftime. Domination??? Hahaha it's fine though congratulations to WC! Beat Collinwood!!!! You guys have a very well coached team. Can't wait for round 3 of Loretto and Summertown!

As many as 19? Which game were you watching. Risner dominated down low? They played 2-3 zone all night and when they were in man they triple teamed him. Dominated. The only thing the dominated was the boards. Summertown got out rebounded by probably 20 tonight. Risner and the other big guy was in foul trouble before halftime. Domination??? Hahaha it's fine though congratulations to WC! Beat Collinwood!!!! You guys have a very well coached team. Can't wait for round 3 of Loretto and Summertown!

Hey now i'm a old man so i got the games mixed up with the score it was 50-40 Wayne County and i still think Wright is way to much over hyped, He's just not skilled enough to be a MVP

Eagleclaw, I dont think they realize that by far, Seth has more college scouts looking at him than anyone in the district.....that says it all right there.......

Just curious but what colleges are looking? I do think that Seth has more upside than anyone else in the district at this point.

EXACTALLY!!

Loretto/Summertown round 3 WILL be a good game!

Just curious but what colleges are looking? I do think that Seth has more upside than anyone else in the district at this point.

At this point I have heard UT Martin, Tennessee Tech, Belmont, Lipscomb, UNA, UAH , Bryan College, Maryville,Swannee,Union,Freed Hardeman. That's right now. Right now I believe that over half of these teams have attended a game to watch. I would like to see this open opportunities for other players. Some situations where scouts are looking at one player and stumble upon another that might not get the same looks. That would be the best case scenario. Seth will only attend 1 of these schools, obviously. If another school finds a player when they come to watch Seth, well that would be awesome. Like the Edney kid needs to play somewhere after Highschool. And probably 3 of the 5 starters from C-Wood.

Hey now i'm a old man so i got the games mixed up with the score it was 50-40 Wayne County and i still think Wright is way to much over hyped, He's just not skilled enough to be a MVP

Well opinions are opinions. Stats don't lie. If you get on the main website of unapproved website just go to the stats leaders and see for yourself. Top 5 in ALL DIVISONS in the state of Tennessee top 5 rankings include Rebouding Blocks Assists and Points by position. He is a few blocks away from averaging a triple double. Stats don't lie. But I understand where your coming from. If he has a big night against Loretto Tuesday he could finished the tournament averaging a triple double. If your the keeper of all information.... Could you tell me the last time that a player in our district has averaged a Triple double. Or even close?

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/player/default.aspx?athleteid=88b4bcee-4d78-4e90-91a3-4f1dcb893adc&ssid=8f3d7615-5396-400f-a736-d120db2726b4

Here's the link.

Edited by tennesseefan23

Well opinions are opinions. Stats don't lie. If you get on the main website of unapproved website just go to the stats leaders and see for yourself. Top 5 in ALL DIVISONS in the state of Tennessee top 5 rankings include Rebouding Blocks Assists and Points by position. He is a few blocks away from averaging a triple double. Stats don't lie. But I understand where your coming from. If he has a big night against Loretto Tuesday he could finished the tournament averaging a triple double. If your the keeper of all information.... Could you tell me the last time that a player in our district has averaged a Triple double. Or even close?

http://www.unapproved website....36-d120db2726b4

Here's the link.

Are theses the stats that your are refering to (see below)? Intresting link you provided as i went back, just to check some of the stats vs. Loretto and you had earlier posted he had at least 11 and 10 respectively the first two games. The stats that M-a-x-p-r-e-p-s has are 6 and 2, if I am reading it correctly. May want to get those stats revised because earlier you said that you confirmed those 11 and 10 with four others that were in the box with you and anyone who disagreed was wrong. However, based on the stats posted it wasnt 11 & 10 blks.

On a seperate note I really do hope Seth does well. He has a lot of upside and maybe he can go far.

• Points Per Game
  • Assists Per Game
  • Rebounds Per Game
  • Steals Per Game
  • Blocks Per Game

about these links

Profile Links Profile Stats Compare Players Upload Video Team Links Home Schedule Roster (16) Standings Rankings Stats by Game Stats by Player Record Book

Edited by RedTang

http://www.unapproved website....36-d120db2726b4

Here's the link.

Well i'm going to put my opinion out there again. So you're saying that a guy with 12 Pts. and 11 Reb. and 2.2 blocks a game is a triple double? Now son i might be old but i wasn't born yesterday. He averages a double double congratulations, and yall say he is getting looks from all over well that's another lie. My nephew who plays basketball in college said that he came and practiced with them and he got absolutely manhandeled by a walk on who wasn't even good. I hope the kid can play somewhere but guys listen up, if he played in Double A or Triple A he wouldn't even hit the floor. He plays in a weak district and a weak Region, I just hope the kid goes to college and gets his degree.

Edited by PCsupporter4life