Grace, Boyd, and Goodpasture made the cut...

chill

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea look at all the talk about Texas. I don't think they have a multiplier, then again from the way I read what has been posted on the T about the subject they just make it simple. If you're a private school & wanna play publics, no problem, you automatically go to the largest classification and PLAY BALL.

That Would Be Fair...

Perhaps the public supporters need to examine exactly why so many stundents are leaving the public schools and turning to the privates. Before you try to fix the private school situation, perhaps you should look in the mirror and fix your own problems first. If you did that, perhaps you would not have to fix the private school issue.

Rox....can you tell me a year the privates have had that you would consider "bad". Sheesh, they win every year in the small divisions. You're "halarious".....by the way, that isn't the correct spelling.

Kazzy

Haha thanks for the spelling correction wow..... Anyways FC was the first private to win in 2a since when many years, 1a hadn't had one since the multiplyer and in 3am cak finally broke alcoas 7 or 8 stretch and I'm not sure the last time a private won it in the bigger leagues