fcs div II move.

snoball5278

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving to Lebanon so all the little Hargraves can cash in on their athletic prowess with all the money you whining MID TN public school guys claim FCS can give us now

the same ones who led Cosby to a 5-6 record last year...or the ones that led them to a 2-8 record the year before?

Youll want to move back to Texas next year when your following a 1 and 9 team around every week. According to some on here if you were playing at a private school in Texas you would be playing big boy ball. You probably knew youd be looking at 1-9 out there as well. Too bad the power that be at Friendship decided to do the right thing this next season and go where they belong. Enjoy this year while you can stratohacker, Ensworth and Brentwood Academy are waiting to make a joke out of your little private school your paying big money to win a state championship at. Oh well life aint fair.

Nah, I won't be following next year so much..... sorry jealous boy.

Everyone on here loves a good healthy argument and debate. I, for one, don't agree with the move BUT will look very forward to seeing what everyone else is going to complain about now. All this nonsense about recruitment, pay off, etc. You know what? How come most of you couldn't settle it on the field? If you hate FCS so much then why didn't you get it together on the field and put something together to wipe them off the map? Because you didn't have it. I am sure all you whiners will throw a party. I've got more respect for Pickett County than most of you.

BA and Ensworth have the enrollment to be in the small school division. Ya'll better hope they play up.

croz, you and the rest of Gville should be counting your blessings FC is moving. In another few weeks Gville will finish this season and it could be another 30 years before you see a group of Gville players who can beat FC and advance past the qrtr finals. The fans of Gville have a lot more to worry about in regard to next yr than FC. You saw the 7 soph & freshmen we played vs Gville this season. You guys eeked out a 28-21 victory with your best team in a qrtr century. Be very glad you want see FC the next 2 yrs.

croz, you and the rest of Gville should be counting your blessings FC is moving. In another few weeks Gville will finish this season and it could be another 30 years before you see a group of Gville players who can beat FC and advance past the qrtr finals. The fans of Gville have a lot more to worry about in regard to next yr than FC. You saw the 7 soph & freshmen we played vs Gville this season. You guys eeked out a 28-21 victory with your best team in a qrtr century. Be very glad you want see FC the next 2 yrs.

Why would we count our blessings? Since FC moved into the region we have split evenly. You've never seen me whine about playing you guys, and I could care less if you leave. I guess the plus side is the dirtiest team on our schedule don't have to be on it anymore. And, that eeked out game came against your best player ever. You can't argue that he didn't make a difference. If not for him, it could've been a mercy rule, but no matter the circumstances, you lost and we won.

Why would we count our blessings? Since FC moved into the region we have split evenly. You've never seen me whine about playing you guys, and I could care less if you leave. I guess the plus side is the dirtiest team on our schedule don't have to be on it anymore. And, that eeked out game came against your best player ever. You can't argue that he didn't make a difference. If not for him, it could've been a mercy rule, but no matter the circumstances, you lost and we won.

thumb[1].gif