Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Ahh i see so like a wildcat type player? Very cool!

they all have the potential to take it to the house. If they square up and hit the holes and dont stretch it out trying to get to the end they generally break a long one because they are all so physical runners. most do but for some reason one still keeps doing that. He has got realize 3 to 5 is better than a 1 yard loss.

True but that game was a swamp war both teams speed was negated still though i predict bout a 35 -28 game either way. However i have not seen south pitt in action this year so i am clueless as to their offensive firepower! Thoughts?

Raven, you can see us on the web at "TSSAA portal" search: South Pittsburg vs Polk County. Compete game but with poor audio.

Big and Little Mak are coming to the Pit. Get ready for a grind it out pounding by the good guys. It will resemble Boyd Buchanan all over again.

It seems like every so often a 1A school rises up and thinks it can play with the BIG boys. Tighten your chinstraps SP. The Mak Attack is coming to town.

(Hopefully this post will not offend the honor of Butchie and force him/her to issue another warning or heaven forbid a complete banning. I find it humorous how a non-profane, non-racial, non-personal post gets him/her panties in such a wad. Oh well, such is the power of one like Butchie. If it makes you feel better, ban away. Grace will ALWAYS find a way to win!!!)

I'm looking forward to this game. But if we lose the penalty is quite harsh. An 8-2 season and region championship gets us a 5th seed and all the travel we can desire. SP we understand the importance of this game. Believe dat!!

Should be a classic and my goal is to meet Roy.

It looks like you have more to play for. Win or lose the TSSAA is going to screw SP. These playoff quadrants suck. Teams get rewarded for what?

You are wrong about your five seed. All district champions are seeded before anyone else in your quad. The only teams that can be seeded ahead of you are district champions with a better overall record.

Edited by TheAmbassador