Moore Co. @ Forrest

oldraiderfan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rocket's really have to go to beat the Raiders I don't see them stopping #20 and #11 and a few other numbers who they will see come friday night, Its really hard to beat speed and the Raiders have a lot of it,Raiders by 21 at least.

roflolk.gif

Is #11 the QB that boxman said wasn't fast?

I hope Moore Co. loses tonight that will give Gville a # 1 seed. So, Go Rockets.thumb[1].gif

I heard today former MC coaches, Coach Mac, Coach Crawford, and Coach Roberts are all going to be at the game helping from the booth!! .I hear Coach Mac is going to flip the coin too.

Also heard Chapel Hill is going to throw the kitchen sink at MC tonight. 5 wide, wing-t, i-form and the wishbone ! Blizting from all angles and gaps every play, sometimes 9 at a time.

Edited by BURLEY

I heard today former MC coaches, Coach Mac, Coach Crawford, and Coach Roberts are all going to be at the game helping from the booth!! .I hear Coach Mac is going to flip the coin too.

Also heard Chapel Hill is going to throw the kitchen sink at MC tonight. 5 wide, wing-t, i-form and the wishbone ! Blizting from all angles and gaps every play, sometimes 9 at a time.

Coach Mac is going to Chapel Hill to flip a coin? I'm sure Coach Mac will be scouting who his new team will be playing.