Class AAA District Standings Scenario's

mjuhb

Looks like 9 teams out of Memphis area will be in. Winner if Lincoln county Franklin county will be in too and knock out one of thise last memphis schools. I think Arlington will be in quad 3 as the 3 seed as long as they win Friday. quad 3 should include mt Juliet, Dickson, Wilson central, independence, Brentwood, Arlington, Overton, and cane ridge it seems

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If District 5 correct? If Bradley Central loses, Cleveland wins, and Ooltewah wins, would there be a three-way tie for district runner-up with a 4-2 district record? If so, there is no clear head-to-head winner since Bradley Central did not defeat both Cleveland and Ooeltwah, Cleveland did not defeat both Ooltewah and Bradley Central, and Ooeltwah did not defeat both Bradley Central and Cleveland. Then the first tie-breaker is overall wins and Ooeltwah would have 7 wins while Bradley Central and Cleveland would only have 6 wins. Would that not make Ooeltwah the district runner-up?

I need Help with Tiebreakers for districts 2,4, 10 and 14

1 Winner of D-B and Science Hill is 1st Loser is 2nd

2 Sevier co is 1st

South Doyle 2nd if

SD beats Jefferson co

if Jefferson co beat SD and M West wins M West is 2nd

3 Oak Ridge 1st and Powell 2nd

4 Maryvile 1st with win over Lenior City if they lose 2nd

Lenior city win they are 1st Maryville 2nd

Lenior City loss, Bearden win Knox West win 3 way tie;Don't know Tiebreaker

Lenior City loss, Bearden loss, Knox West win Lenior City 2nd

5 Winner of McMinn co vs Bradley 1st loser 2nd

6 Cookeville 1st and White co 2nd

7 Siegel 1st

if Oakland beats Riverdale Oakland 2nd

Riverdale Beats Oakland and Blackman beats LeVergne Blackman 2nd

if Blackman loses and Riverdale wins Riverdale 2nd

8 Columbia 1st and Tullahoma 2nd

9 Beech 1st

Winner of Mt Juliet vs Wilson gets 2nd

10 if Henry co and Northeast win their is a 3 way tie with Dickson co

Don't know Tiebreaker

if Henry co loses to Rossview Dickson co 1st northeast 2nd

11 Brentwood 1st and Indy 2nd

12 if Cane Ridge beats Antioch CR 1st Overton 2nd

if Antioch wins they are 1st CR 2nd

13 Northside 1st with win over Hardin co

if Hardin wins and Brighton wins 3 way tie;Don't know tiebreaker

if Hardin loses and Brighton wins Brighton 2nd

if Hardin loses and Brighton Loses Brighton 2nd

14 if Arlington wins they are 1st;if they lose and Craigmont and Bolton win CRMONT 1st MILL 2nd

Craigmont can finish no worse than 2nd, Millington can only finish 2nd

15 Ridgeway is 1st with a win; Germantown is 2nd with a win;if both lose 4 way Tie

16 Whitehaven win and Hamilton win Whitehaven 1st and Hamilton 2nd

if East wins East 1st Whitehaven 2nd

If Jefferson County wins and M'west wins wouldn't Jeff County be second since Jefferson county would have better overall record ?

In District 4AAA, the winner of the Maryville - Lenoir City game is the district champion and the loser the runner-up . . . unless Maryville wins, West loses to Heritage and Bearden defeats Catholic. In that single and highly unlikely combination, Bearden would be 2nd for the purpose of determining which team gets the automatic berth.

I need Help with Tiebreakers for districts 2,4, 10 and 14

14 if Arlington wins they are 1st;if they lose and Craigmont and Bolton win CRMONT 1st MILL 2nd

Craigmont can finish no worse than 2nd, Millington can only finish 2nd

15 Ridgeway is 1st with a win; Germantown is 2nd with a win;if both lose 4 way Tie

16 Whitehaven win and Hamilton win Whitehaven 1st and Hamilton 2nd

if East wins East 1st Whitehaven 2nd

If Arlington and Craigmont lose wouldn't Millington be 1st and Arlington 2nd? And if Arlington and Craigmont win then Arlington 1st Craigmont 2nd But if Arlington loses and Craigmont wins Craigmont 1st Millington 2nd. Then if Arlington wins Craigmont loses Arlington 1st Craigmont 2nd