if Henry co loses to Rossview Dickson co 1st northeast 2nd

11 Brentwood 1st and Indy 2nd

12 if Cane Ridge beats Antioch CR 1st Overton 2nd

if Antioch wins they are 1st CR 2nd

13 Northside 1st with win over Hardin co

if Hardin wins and Brighton wins 3 way tie;Don't know tiebreaker

if Hardin loses and Brighton wins Brighton 2nd

if Hardin loses and Brighton Loses Brighton 2nd

14 if Arlington wins they are 1st;if they lose and Craigmont and Bolton win CRMONT 1st MILL 2nd

Craigmont can finish no worse than 2nd, Millington can only finish 2nd

15 Ridgeway is 1st with a win; Germantown is 2nd with a win;if both lose 4 way Tie

16 Whitehaven win and Hamilton win Whitehaven 1st and Hamilton 2nd

if East wins East 1st Whitehaven 2nd

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as district 10 goes...i believe a 3 way ties then goes to overall record..so dickson co is 1.... which makes it a tie for 2nd...a 2 way tie is settled first on head to head which would make NE 2nd. This is my understanding of the video on tssaa website

Northeast has 3 loses and Henry county has 2.

That's what I was thinking. If HC and NE win next week, all 3 teams would share a district record of 7-1, with HC at 8-2 over all and Northeast at 7-3 over all. If Dickson takes first place despite losing the head to head against us, then we should take 2nd place despite losing the head to head against Northeast.

Henry Co folks arent going to like this but if NE and HC win last game there would be a 3 way tie at the top! The first tie breaker in this scenerio is overall wins, therefore DC would be #1! After a position has been established, the tiebreaking screnerios start over with head to head being 1st tiebreaker! So since NE beat Henry Co then NE would be #2 and HC #3! So the only way that Henry Co can finish 2nd is for NE to lose their last game and Henry Co win their game! NE is not going to lose to NW!!! Edited by slapper

But how is that possible. What determines that?

Henry Co folks arent going to like this but if NE and HC win last game there would be a 3 way tie at the top!  The first tie breaker in this scenerio is overall wins, therefore DC would be #1!  After a position has been established, the tiebreaking screnerios start over with head to head being 1st tiebreaker!  So since NE beat Henry Co then NE would be #2 and HC #3!  So the only way that Henry Co can finish 2nd is for NE to lose  their last game and Henry Co win their game!  NE is not going to lose to NW!!!