Eagleville travels to "The Stable" to take on Cascade

FridayMainEvent

Both teams are already in the playoffs. Eagleville is at 5-4 and Cascade is at 6-3. Eagleville and Forrest have one District loss, while Cascade has two.

If Eagleville wins, they lock up second place in the District. They would still go on the road to Nashville Christian for the first round of the playoffs unless Jo Byrns beats Nashville Christian Friday night. In that case, Eagleville would host Nashville Christian

Now, if Cascade wins, they would need Moore County to beat Forrest to claim district runner up.

Interestingly enough, a Cascade win and a Forrest win would give Forrest the district championship and Moore County would be runnerup. Crazy huh?

popcorneater.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are already in the playoffs. Eagleville is at 5-4 and Cascade is at 6-3. Eagleville and Forrest have one District loss, while Cascade has two.

If Eagleville wins, they lock up second place in the District. They would still go on the road to Nashville Christian for the first round of the playoffs unless Jo Byrns beats Nashville Christian Friday night. In that case, Eagleville would host Nashville Christian

Now, if Cascade wins, they would need Moore County to beat Forrest to claim district runner up.

Interestingly enough, a Cascade win and a Forrest win would give Forrest the district championship and Moore County would be runnerup. Crazy huh?

popcorneater.gif

Old Pirate says the SP folkes liked The Stable and rumor is SP looking for a couple of games, them Cascade folkes jest might want to renew some old aquantiances! This dadburn mess the tssaa has for playoff pairings is a joke! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says the SP folkes liked The Stable and rumor is SP looking for a couple of games, them Cascade folkes jest might want to renew some old aquantiances! This dadburn mess the tssaa has for playoff pairings is a joke!

What's with all the SP posters whining about the quads and pairings? For years all we've heard is how SP plays up and isn't afraid of any team. How it doesn't matter who's in the way. Looks like theres a lot of doubt this year. I'm shocked.

What's with all the SP posters whining about the quads and pairings? For years all we've heard is how SP plays up and isn't afraid of any team. How it doesn't matter who's in the way. Looks like theres a lot of doubt this year. I'm shocked.

Woodhead, Old Pirate says strength of schedule once ment something, now it don't matter atall. SP plays a heep of much larger schools and wins more than their share but it does have it's consequences. The Pirates got it stuck to them last year with travel and appears it is the same way this year along with loaded up quads with district champions playing and eliminating each other early in the the playoffs and some muffins playing muffins in other quads! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Not a chance. With Rose out, Cascade will not win by 14. They'll be lucky to win. Eagleville is solid now

Do you know for sure that Rose is out? If he is that will give Eagleville one less thing to prepare for, but Cascade still has other weapons on offense. I also really believe that the officals like Cascade (Coach Parker) over some other teams in the district.

Edited by GDIAB

Do you know for sure that Rose is out? If he is that will give Eagleville one less thing to prepare for, but Cascade still has other weapons on offense. I also really believe that the officals like Cascade (Coach Parker) over some other teams in the district.

No, I have no idea. I was basing that on Boxman's statement that he shouldn't of played last week and may of further injured himself. I honestly have no idea.