District 12aa

Tiger_4_life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County rolled but the other 3 games were very close as I expected. There wasn't much difference this year between teams 2-7 in this district.

If the view comes out and plays like they did the second half against GC the last game, they could look to pull the upset. But if GC will take care of the ball and not let off the gas til the mercy rule is in effect, they should take this game. GO CATS!!!

Summit won without its starting PG who got his ribs broken in the Fairview game on 2-4. The two freshmen back-ups scored 19 points combined against MC.

I had heard about the PG. that was the big surprise in this matchup. I am praying for his recovery. I hate to see them get hurt. I heard that a player from Page was flipped by a member of the Fairview team on Wednesday and the Fairview player was ejected. Is that accurate?

I had heard about the PG. that was the big surprise in this matchup. I am praying for his recovery. I hate to see them get hurt. I heard that a player from Page was flipped by a member of the Fairview team on Wednesday and the Fairview player was ejected. Is that accurate?

That I don't know. But I do know that it takes a lot of force to break ribs and puncture lungs.