New 3A Powerhouse

Bigbadwolf

I agree, Football Dad and I would also like to wish you good luck this "Friday!"

Sorry, I messed up this "multiquote" thingamajiggy. Thanks and good luck to you as well. Actually we are playing tonight (Thursday). If you want to tune in you can find it on the internet at www.wnoxfm.com or on Tune In Radio app on your smart phone at 100.3FM.

Sorry, I messed up this "multiquote" thingamajiggy. Thanks and good luck to you as well. Actually we are playing tonight (Thursday). If you want to tune in you can find it on the internet at www.wnoxfm.com or on Tune In Radio app on your smart phone at 100.3FM.

Yeah, "I wish you luck "Friday" .. a little lighthearted jab! I do expect the Warriors to light it up tonight! Anxious to see how some of your superstars perform on the defensive side of the ball.

Based on the trends of lopsided Championship wins on behalf of the Beasts in the East (CAK/Alcoa) I don't see either CAK or Alcoa as down this year. Too me! These are the two best teams in 3A.

Yeah, "I wish you luck "Friday" .. a little lighthearted jab! I do expect the Warriors to light it up tonight! Anxious to see how some of your superstars perform on the defensive side of the ball.

Based on the trends of lopsided Championship wins on behalf of the Beasts in the East (CAK/Alcoa) I don't see either CAK or Alcoa as down this year. Too me! These are the two best teams in 3A.

have to agree. i'm a diehard milan fan and love seeing them get to the big game but hate the losing part. right now the west and middle are no competition for cak or alcoa, so imo the gold ball game is being played tonite. too bad the best 2 teams can't play for the gold ball. would def make a more interesting championship game.

have to agree. i'm a diehard milan fan and love seeing them get to the big game but hate the losing part. right now the west and middle are no competition for cak or alcoa, so imo the gold ball game is being played tonite. too bad the best 2 teams can't play for the gold ball. would def make a more interesting championship game.

Back at ya, I respect the Milan program as well. Alcoa is ...well, Alcoa! CAK has learned how to contend with Alcoa (at least they did last year) tonight should tell us a lot. But, win or loss, this game will probably be repeated again in a few weeks.

South Gibson is soon to be the 3A powerhouse everyone else will compete for second place. We are one week away from a 10-0 season and I really believe we will bring the gold ball home this year. Looking forward to playoffs there is really nothing stopping us from going all the way. Many schools on the list: CPA, Cheatham co, and several others have simply played a weak schedule and are not ready for my South Gibson Hornets. We handled Milan in regular season and are looking forward to doing it again. Really doesn't matter if CAK or Alcoa makes it to state this SGC team in only our second year of play is ready to beat them down for that gold ball. I look forward to seeing whoever makes it to a match up with us. Any thoughts.

i didnt even bother reading the other posts yet...but ur kidding right...could u put a bigger X on ur teams back...u talk about playing a tough schedule and u didnt even play the test 2 teams in ur district...covington and dyersburg...

u say the others played a weak schedule...but look at urs...jcs - godawful and im being serious there...tca 1st round knockout...gibson co...haywood...union city...get over urself man...even ur coach wouldnt say something so outrageous

milan is down...hence ur previously mentioned W over them

ur mistake was thinking uv learned everything there was to know in...as u just stated...2 years

ur team wont gain 100 yards on alcoa if u actually make it to the championship game...

shut ur mouth and enjoy the games...

Edited by dhstennis

i didnt even bother reading the other posts yet...but ur kidding right...could u put a bigger X on ur teams back...u talk about playing a tough schedule and u didnt even play the test 2 teams in ur district...covington and dyersburg...

u say the others played a weak schedule...but look at urs...jcs - godawful and im being serious there...tca 1st round knockout...gibson co...haywood...union city...get over urself man...even ur coach wouldnt say something so outrageous

milan is down...hence ur previously mentioned W over them

ur mistake was thinking uv learned everything there was to know in...as u just stated...2 years

ur team wont gain 100 yards on alcoa if u actually make it to the championship game...

shut ur mouth and enjoy the games...

As a Camden fan I will say this, Good luck beating Milan again. If you manage that you have a fantastic set of coaches and players to boot. i really don't see that happening. Enjoy the ride while it lasts and don't over look your first round opponent or you won't even get to find out. Over the years you SG fans will learn to live week to week and not ask for things like 'playing Milan again"Thats not something any smart fan would wish for.