New 3A Powerhouse

Bigbadwolf

South Gibson will see who's on the way out come the third round. If, and I repeat IF

your team makes it that far. You should do more homework before you get

on here and Show just how low your high school football IQ is!

How many playoff games have you won? If I had a dime for every time I've heard

Milan wouldn,t get very far in the playoffs , I could buy Medina some visitor stands.

I hope in the future your post won't be CONSISTANTLY stupid.

I love how mad milan fans get when talking about sgc. lol. How many playoff games did milan win in there first season? We'll see in a few years just how "stupid" or right my predictions were. Like i said i have a lot of respect for mians program and im friends with alot of there players.

My point with the middle school and freshmen players is the difference in talnet comming up between these two schools. Medina will just conintue to grow. We'll see in a few years. Until then, good luck in the playoffs. Hope yall are prepared for camden, i hear they have a pretty good team this year.

if your talking about milan, humboldt and trenton then i'll agree 100%. south gibson and gibson county are laughable because one get's their players about 15 miles south and the other has no talent and can't win.

Being from medina and sgc i can tell you that nearly every player you see on the field for sgc is from medina and played at the middle school. Sure maybe they came here in 2nd or 3rd grade, as i did, but there not moving here as juniors or seniors for football like ppl try to make it out as. Pretty much everyone played at medina middle school, making them Gibson co. talent. We also have a couple from humboldt and milan.

Obviously GoHornets has alot of time on his hands today, and he has been over at Bigbadwolfs drinking the "Crazy Koolaid". Its funny how he talked about "nearly every player you see on the field for sgc is from medina and played at the middle school." When the two best players they have came from Milan.

Obviously GoHornets has alot of time on his hands today, and he has been over at Bigbadwolfs drinking the "Crazy Koolaid". Its funny how he talked about "nearly every player you see on the field for sgc is from medina and played at the middle school." When the two best players they have came from Milan.

So does Gibson County have open zoning like Blount County (aka Maryville and Alcoa)?

They came to medina in 6th grade and played middle school ball at medina. That is how towns grow. People come from other places. Obviously, if ppl like them didnt come to medina from an early age, South Gibson would not exist. They are not players that came up through the milan system then moved here. Everyone is from somewhere. I moved to medina in 4th grade from jackson, Carlos and quincy came when they were in 6th from milan. Lived in medina long enough to be considered from here, my friend