New 3A Powerhouse

Bigbadwolf

Your right..... it doesn't look good. However, you have to dig a bit deeper to find the truth. Not all of the teams in 13AA play each other. S. Gibson did not have to play Covingtion or Dyersburg. Both of them would have beaten S. Gibson. They did beat Milan, however we had players out with injuries and a couple of players out with suspensions. If we would have been 100% they would have lost that game as well. S. Gibson was probably the 4th best team in 13AA at best..

i think south gibson was the 3rd best team in ur district...with milan being 4th...thats what the head to head shows anyway...

covington

dyersburg

s gibson

milan

I know you Milan fans loved this one and you should! Still I would like to say that what SGC has done in only 2 years of Varsity football is VERY impressive and you Milan fans know this but you'll probably never admit it! Still it don't change the fact that Milan is THE POWERHOUSE in West TN football!

The days of Milan being "THE POWERHOUSE" are over, they might have 2 more years in the tank, but after that, not going to be 10-0 or 8-2 anymore.

you are lucky that Henry Co. fans haven't seen what you said "The Powerhouse."

We all know that people from Jackson are moving to Medina so they're kids can go to S. Gibson. (more than likely). You are starting to see S. Gibson be up there with Milan. They (Milan) are not the best team in W. Tennessee. So what makes you think they are a powerhouse?

I am sorry, but year by year, Milan will be 10-0, 9-1, 8-2, 7-3, they are gradually going down, and i think next year, you might see that.

Just a few things that make me think that... 30 straight years of making the playoffs, 4 gold balls, and 4 silver balls = "THE POWERHOUSE" of West TN football! Being a powerhouse don't happen in a year or two or three...

I am very amazed by what South Gibson has done and what your saying might happen... What Milan has traditionally done in West TN is also amazing!

you are lucky that Henry Co. fans haven't seen what you said "The Powerhouse."

We all know that people from Jackson are moving to Medina so they're kids can go to S. Gibson. (more than likely). You are starting to see S. Gibson be up there with Milan. They (Milan) are not the best team in W. Tennessee. So what makes you think they are a powerhouse?

I am sorry, but year by year, Milan will be 10-0, 9-1, 8-2, 7-3, they are gradually going down, and i think next year, you might see that.

The current bulldog coaching staff is 6-0 vs Henry Co.

Just a few things that make me think that... 30 straight years of making the playoffs, 4 gold balls, and 4 silver balls = "THE POWERHOUSE" of West TN football! Being a powerhouse don't happen in a year or two or three...

I am very amazed by what South Gibson has done and what your saying might happen... What Milan has traditionally done in West TN is also amazing!

Let's not forget the 16 state semi appearances....... 25 10+ win seasons.......... and the 24 district/regional championships!!!!icon_mrgreen.gif

I am talking about the future for Milan. I saw the Milan freshmen team play, not very good at all. (No offense). You half to make a 28 point comeback against Haywood. (Haywood put up 6 aginst JCM). IMO I believe South Gibson and Peabody are the 2 teams that have brightest futures in Gibson Co. Look down the road, class of 2016, 2017, and 2018. That's what I am talking about.

I am talking about the future for Milan. I saw the Milan freshmen team play, not very good at all. (No offense). You half to make a 28 point comeback against Haywood. (Haywood put up 6 aginst JCM). IMO I believe South Gibson and Peabody are the 2 teams that have brightest futures in Gibson Co. Look down the road, class of 2016, 2017, and 2018. That's what I am talking about.

..... And again until or if that happens Milan is still "THE POWERHOUSE" of West TN football!