Pickett County at Gordonsville

rkw38

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gville was tackled 3 times in the first half.

Once on a punt return, once on an int. return and once when a backup lineman was put in at FB and he fumbled.

final was 55-6.

BTW, there was some SP coaches there and they left right after the first quarter.

Your joking me. Grider drove all the way up to Gordonsville and left after the first quarter? What kind of mess is this? Grider is just being lazy. You can not scout a team in one quarter. That Marshall man might run some different plays in the rest of the game and Grider didnt see them. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Pickett County is where we were for a long time, except we never had girls play. You just have to get some interest within the school for the kids to come out and play football. How many basketball players in Pickett County play football?

I don't know that I've ever seen an RBS team that down.

Pickett had some athletes, especially the Reagan kid at QB. He could play for any team in 1A.

But, you can tell they've been whipped pretty bad this year. They have some good young players and it they stick with it and schedule the right teams, they can win some games.