Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I listened to the game on the radio on my way home last night. I was just ball parkin' the yards. We dont expect to roll over Boyd Friday so if you think we do you're wrong. But let's look at things logically, you gave up 3 td's, 350 yards, & won by 8 with 3 of those coming in the last minute of the game. . . A 1st round home game. If you think Boyd will come to The Reservation & blow out Oneida you're wrong there to. I expect a heckuva game Friday.

Best of luck to Oneida but I watched some film of them vs OS last year & thought they could be a contender this year if they improved in the secondary and got a better handle on turnovers. BOYD has played a lot tougher schedule in the past 13 months & I believe it will benefit them in this game. Should be a good game. Turnovers will determine the outcome. Edited by Volzchamps

BB has 3-4 good athletes. #78 on Def is massive, definitely a presence in the middle.

But as a team, average at best. IMO

RW struggled to tackle all night. BB made big plays when they had to.

Congrats to Boyd, but the ride will prolly end next Friday.

BB has 3-4 good athletes. #78 on Def is massive, definitely a presence in the middle.

But as a team, average at best. IMO

RW struggled to tackle all night. BB made big plays when they had to.

Congrats to Boyd, but the ride will prolly end next Friday.

Average? What a stupid comment. 2A only has 4-5 good teams. Boyd is one of those teams. Average? Are you kidding me? I'm not a Boyd fan, but I guess Boyd has only beaten horrible teams this season.

Best of luck to Oneida but I watched some film of them vs OS last year & thought they could be a contender this year if they improved in the secondary and got a better handle on turnovers. BOYD has played a lot tougher schedule in the past 13 months & I believe it will benefit them in this game. Should be a good game. Turnovers will determine the outcome.

Here's strength of schedy again. Look it up folks, Oneida has a higher SOS & strength+success than Boyd. About every page & a half of a thread with Oneida & Boyd in it for the last week this pops up. You may think Boyd will win & you may very well be correct but please throw out more accurate rationale for picking them or just play the homer card if you want. Ain't no shame in that either :lol:

As for the secondary & turnovers, much improved in both from last year.

Edited by crow

Average? What a stupid comment. 2A only has 4-5 good teams. Boyd is one of those teams. Average? Are you kidding me? I'm not a Boyd fan, but I guess Boyd has only beaten horrible teams this season.

Don't lose your mind big fella. Just average. Not very big, not very fast, nothing outstanding.

Average

SP must suck bad then. WOW. Average. So they aren't a good team? Who would be good teams in 2A if Boyd is average? If Boyd can't win it all, FCS will win it.

Boyd won't make it outta the quad. Grace is bigger, stronger, and faster than Boyd even without McKamey.

That's if they survive the reservation next Friday.

Boyd won't make it outta the quad. Grace is bigger, stronger, and faster than Boyd even without McKamey.

That's if they survive the reservation next Friday.

Do they have the defense Boyd has? I saw both teams live. SP lost to both teams this year. They scored alot easier vs Grace than they did Boyd. Boyd is always well coached and will be the most disciplined defense you have seen. You may win, but bank on them making you earn your yards.

Didn't Grace barely beat y'all and Boyd was up 24-6 and fell asleep, I don't get your thinking

CM I've not saw the whole game but I listened to it on the radio. It sounded more like RW woke up & stopped shooting off their toes than Boyd fell asleep.