H-TOWN DAWGS host SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS (RD 1)

BDF36

I want hampton to in for admittedly selfish reasons because Hampton has never lost to grace in football! SO naturally we want a piece of the dawgs!

Yea u all shouldve been able to recruit enough now to finally beat us....... i can remeber the first year u all came in( recruiting hadnt got top notched yet) we put 60 or so up on u!!!! Thats in the past now, hopefully u all will get ur chance for revenge!!!!

Yea u all shouldve been able to recruit enough now to finally beat us....... i can remeber the first year u all came in( recruiting hadnt got top notched yet) we put 60 or so up on u!!!! Thats in the past now, hopefully u all will get ur chance for revenge!!!!

JV's were in,in the 1st quarter.

Role reversal this year? Nah, not that bad. But Grace will avenge all those early years if given the opportunity.

Don't doubt that in the least, what the heck. If we are fortunate enough to face Grace ,I just hope we fight like warriors all night long. Losing to a better team is no big deal,I can't stand halfhearted effort.

Don't doubt that in the least, what the heck. If we are fortunate enough to face Grace ,I just hope we fight like warriors all night long. Losing to a better team is no big deal,I can't stand halfhearted effort.

There is no shame in losing to a quality opponent. Just go all out and finish strong. Leave it all on the field. That's all I ask.

Yes i agree with u on that one. Im sure they have recruited the best money can buy. You all should be playing in division 2 or def the multiplier and be playing in the 4a or 5a classification.

Pujo, i hope you guys hit em in the mouth friday, and us win out or side of the quad along with you guys.

I like watching a Hampton/Rockwood Game.

Pujo, i hope you guys hit em in the mouth friday, and us win out or side of the quad along with you guys.

I like watching a Hampton/Rockwood Game.

You guys should be a tough out, from what I've seen this season,turnovers has been your worst enemy. Boyd will be a stiff challenge.