H-TOWN DAWGS host SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS (RD 1)

BDF36

Silverdale may win, but if they do then Hampton is bad. Silverdale had close wins over Community, Clay County and Grace. Give me a break.

son, you sound a little defensive. don't know who you pull for. i simply go watch different local teams play every friday. i like underdog stories, and this happens to be one. i guess you would say the same about basin. these teams play who is on the schedule. don't begrudge them any success. live up to your screen name. an "ambassador" is one who spreads goodwill in the name of someone greater than themselves. let these teams enjoy their success, and move on, instead of feeling the need to comment on everyone who doesn't see things the way you do. you will live longer, and more people will respect you.

Don't doubt that in the least, what the heck. If we are fortunate enough to face Grace ,I just hope we fight like warriors all night long. Losing to a better team is no big deal,I can't stand halfhearted effort.

There is no shame in losing to a quality opponent. Just go all out and finish strong. Leave it all on the field. That's all I ask.

There is a fine line between playing half-hearted and being plain lazy!

If Hampton doesnt clean it up, learn to line up and play hard-nosed FB, it may well get ugly...quickly!

Silverdale aint no chumps (yes I know thats a double negative!), dont care who they lost to...

I HATE to see the talent on this team play as they have....The Mikes need to get this unit tight, disciplined and mean

Edited by uknoit2

Some1 has go to step up and say mikes this defense aint workin. Its really to late now but weve seen it all year and so does every1 we play. They see it on film. We got to get defense lined up better and in my opionion need some1 to either take over the D ride from here on out or atleast step in and help get it fixed. I believe our offense can produce the points needed but its time boys to play smashmouth football, we gotta get ppl lined up and on the right track on the D!!!!!

son, you sound a little defensive. don't know who you pull for. i simply go watch different local teams play every friday. i like underdog stories, and this happens to be one. i guess you would say the same about basin. these teams play who is on the schedule. don't begrudge them any success. live up to your screen name. an "ambassador" is one who spreads goodwill in the name of someone greater than themselves. let these teams enjoy their success, and move on, instead of feeling the need to comment on everyone who doesn't see things the way you do. you will live longer, and more people will respect you.

Call it like I see it. Trust me, Silverdale isn't what you would call a "Good" team. Hampton should beat them easily.

We got the best coaching unit any1 could ask for, every once in a while u have hiccup and somebody has to help get the ball rolling in the right direction with that being said the only place that needs the help is with D. The mikes are the best at wat they do, jones knows bout as much as any1 else i know when it comes to football, theyre a great staff just gotta get things lined up!!!! COME ON DAWGS!!!

We got the best coaching unit any1 could ask for, every once in a while u have hiccup and somebody has to help get the ball rolling in the right direction with that being said the only place that needs the help is with D. The mikes are the best at wat they do, jones knows bout as much as any1 else i know when it comes to football, theyre a great staff just gotta get things lined up!!!! COME ON DAWGS!!!

How many tackles did Robinson have Friday....14? If the others understand their assignments and are placed in the correct positions, we have the size and talent to stop any that comes our way...Too late for this season? I hope not

But it wasnt the D that got most of those penalties Friday (seemed like 1000 flags were thrown)...It was false starts and off-side flags on the O...Got to clean it up

Edited by uknoit2

How many tackles did Robinson have Friday....14? If the others understand their assignments and are placed in the correct positions, we have the size and talent to stop any that comes our way...Too late for this season? I hope not

But it wasnt the D that got most of those penalties Friday (seemed like 1000 flags were thrown)...It was false starts and off-side flags on the O...Got to clean it up

UR RIGHT, our offense was out of sync and thats not really happened that much but OUR D problems are just a reoccuring problem and good or should i say decent teams use it against us!!! Edited by BDF36

Those penalties can NOT happen anymore! That will kill ya at this point....I see this Silverdale team being a lil better than most think...If we dont control their O line, they're gonna run the gaps on us...If we man-handle their O line, we need to be ready to contain and close down the sweep and counter plays................................................C O N T A I N M E N T!

Edited by uknoit2

Those penalties can NOT happen anymore! That will kill ya at this point....I see this Silverdale team being a lil better than most think...If we dont control their O line, they're gonna run the gaps on us...If we man-handle their O line, we need to be ready to contain and close down the sweep and counter plays................................................C O N T A I N M E N T!

Our kids need to focus and pay CLOSE attention to detail this week, those stupid penalties weve been having the last few weeks should never happen ,especially this late in the year.These boys know how to line up and we should be smart enough to know the snap count. Thats just a lack of mental disapline.I agree that Silverdale will be a hand full .In my opinion,we either clean it up this week or get ready for next season. Another thing we need to fix this week is some of our offensive lineman need to go ahead and block,from what i hear from the film,we had some who didn't block a soul. Thats sorta sad. 8 against 11 won't cut it.

See this is so annoying those days are long past we run a tight ship you better believe it. However i know we will never hear the end of it....As for the multiplier its ridiculous already we only have like 280 kids i think.

Your reported enrollment was 316. With multiplier its 569. 2nd largest 2a playoff team. Good thing the multiplier is a bogus rule. Your multiplied enrollment is larger than the first 12 3A schools.