H-TOWN DAWGS host SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS (RD 1)

BDF36

My point exactly. With that enrollment they should def be playing 3a ball and be playing the likes of ALCOA and CAK. Then see how they fair. But the fact is your students pay tuition and that is all there is to say. So i think the only choice you all should have is move up classifications or go Division 2. Plus they have already taken enrollment and it will stand for 4 years and you cant turn in an enrollment after this class graduates.

Ummm we do play Cak, Anderson County, Carter every team we play out of conference is a bigger school with the exception of South pitt. Dont you worry yourself none im sure we will be moved up before to long.

Yeah you are smaller. But when u have the pick of the litter of course ur going to still win. heck if u all just had eleven players they would be all D1 players and win a state championship

Good to meet ya Friday at The Speedway. Hopefully we will meet again down the road. thumb[1].gif

Hampton should roll in this one. Get those boys going pujo.

Wish I was as confident as you Reaction. Everybody scares me. I think we will have to play pretty well to win.

But yet you all got in trouble a few years back for houseing one of your top players and denied it. Tell me this what public school has won 3 state championships in a single year. Besides a private school. GRACE CHRISTIAN. and besides yeah you did play CAK and they are private to with smaller numbers that you all and CAK handed you all your only loss. So go to D2 or move up classifications and see if you can have a winning record and win state championships. You want that is why all privates dont want to do this.