Bearden at Dobyns-Bennett - Round 1 of 6A Playoffs

DBGRAD70

Throw

out all the stats for the season.You make mistakes[holding,blocks in the back,fumbles,ect} you lose............A lot of guys don't know squat about two years ago,and really don't know the good,bad and ugly from several years back.These are different teams and the history has yet to be written.Roll Tribe

Edited by BatmanDB

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed from the SH game. Clark didn't let Malik and swafford touch the ball enough. And it wasn't because we were stopping y'all everytime. They both had great games. The qb keeper with lead blockers on the outside of the tackle play is awesome. Allows enough time for a hole to open up so Malik can explode through. DB 41 Bearden 21

One thing I noticed from the SH game. Clark didn't let Malik and swafford touch the ball enough. And it wasn't because we were stopping y'all everytime. They both had great games. The qb keeper with lead blockers on the outside of the tackle play is awesome. Allows enough time for a hole to open up so Malik can explode through. DB 41 Bearden 21

I figured Clark would let those two run loose against the Hill. What's he waiting on?

I give Graham Clark his due as a Head Coach who has no piers in North East TN Football. Clark will have set the bar very high indeed when he turns in his playbook....not just for DB but for the entire Region. Clark has 198 DB Wins against 42 Losses. No other Coach in DB History even has 100 wins.

Clark was able to settle things down after loosing the momentum and the lead...down 15 going into the 4th qtr. with the Toppers, and win the game with 20 seconds left. Clark has had a great time and a great year coaching this team.

I am waiting to hear any news about #8 and his status for the week and for the game. DB needs a healty #8 in the Playoffs.

Roll Tribe Roll

I give Graham Clark his due as a Head Coach who has no piers in North East TN Football. Clark will have set the bar very high indeed when he turns in his playbook....not just for DB but for the entire Region. Clark has 198 DB Wins against 42 Losses. No other Coach in DB History even has 100 wins.

Clark was able to settle things down after loosing the momentum and the lead...down 15 going into the 4th qtr. with the Toppers, and win the game with 20 seconds left. Clark has had a great time and a great year coaching this team.

I am waiting to hear any news about #8 and his status for the week and for the game. DB needs a healty #8 in the Playoffs.

Roll Tribe Roll

Swafford has a thigh bruise and will be ready to go. Linebacker #21 Sam Taylor I hear is out for the year. He limped off so I assume its a knee. Other than that I don't know. I just watched maryville vs bearden from week #6 and bearden looked to be the better team but like all the rest they lost. ROLL TRIBE

Swafford has a thigh bruise and will be ready to go. Linebacker #21 Sam Taylor I hear is out for the year. He limped off so I assume its a knee. Other than that I don't know. I just watched maryville vs bearden from week #6 and bearden looked to be the better team but like all the rest they lost. ROLL TRIBE

I hate that for 21 he is a good player. DB's depth is razor thin. I was surprised how many kids play both ways.

I hate that for 21 he is a good player.

DB's depth is razor thin. I was surprised how many kids play both ways.

I think we've realized we have to use or best both ways. Despite being a large school our athletes are not like schools in big cities. We don't have that many. But we've got one who is one of the best in the state.

I think we've realized we have to use or best both ways. Despite being a large school our athletes are not like schools in big cities. We don't have that many. But we've got one who is one of the best in the state.

He is a quick rascal, I enjoyed watching him very much last night. He reminds me of Randall Cobb when he was at Alcoa only a bit faster but not as physically strong. Randall could throw a lot better but Foreman is has "special" feet.

I figured Clark would let those two run loose against the Hill. What's he waiting on?

What do you mean "what's he waiting on"? Well next year of course.....

Oh I'm sorry I am supposed to say "This game will be over by halftime!" "DB will win easily...something like 492-2 (GC will use that famous have-the-QB-run-around-the-end-zone-to-kill-clock play that was used to perfection in the McMinn County game a few years back to allow Bearden to score a safety)" yeah that's my prediction thumb[1].gif