Page Patriots @ Signal Mountain Eagles

MountainTroll

Page @ Signal Mountain  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Page Patriots
    • Signal Mountain Eagles

The Pats bring it in this one!!!! Upset in round 1!!!

I would not say upset, I think this will be a good game from what I know about Page. Hope the best for both teams. Page folks need to get to the game early, one way in and one way out. Parking is a little walk to the stadium but not too bad. If you have folks that don't get around to good, you can drop them at the top of the hill and then go park. Good luck and hope you guys like coming to the mountain. And remember don't speed our cops don't have alot to do so they fill their time by running radar....alot. Good luck!

Don't be to confident of yourselves Signal. This page team will come to play. This should be a tough battle and I'm confident these Patriots will come to play even if it's a long road trip.

I'd say we're confident, but not overly so. If you don't have confidence in your abilities going into the playoffs, you're in trouble. I like how the team is doing at this point. Our offensive and defensive line play has improved tremendously over the last half of the season, and that was one of our weaknesses early in the season. Our receivers have finally started catching the ball reliably, and our young secondary has improved every game.

Everybody is healthy, and we have a ton of guys rotating in and out to wear down opponents. The guys know they have to prove themselves on the field every Friday from here on out or the season is over. I like our chances.

GMFE free-sexy-smileys-951.gif

So comparing your new and improved team vs earlier in the year, how do you feel your improved birds would fare with ....lets say EH?

I hope we get to see in week two. But we all remember last year that Childress man knocked us out of the playoffs and Brainerd took out EH in week one. So we both have work to do before we get the rematch.

I hope we get to see in week two. But we all remember last year that Childress man knocked us out of the playoffs and Brainerd took out EH in week one. So we both have work to do before we get the rematch.

Your mistakes in the transfer is what knocked you out of the playoffs. Without that there would have been no reason for "that Childress man" to get involved.